Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Muhahahahaha

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Any wall art planned? Wall of Shame parts?

Is the furnace natural gas? Propane? Or electric?

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

Thats actually the same set up I'm currently using. I only have a one car garage, but I've got 3 benches on one wall and toolboxes and shelving that fill up the opposite wall. I've got drops at 2 of the 3 benches and a retractable hose reel next to the door. Nice easy system to install with no complaints from me.

• Like 2

I remember those days when I purchased my first house (it was my grandmother's old house) and I redid the walls in the back mud room. I thought I was going to choke on the drywall dust since it was such a tiny room off the back of the house. I can sympathize with notallthere.

• Like 1

Furnace goes in on Wednesday but we are taking Saturday off to meet a friend for breakfast and bulls#$%

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Furnace is in.  Made the mistake of not setting the thermostat correctly and had the shop at 84F.  I turned that down.

The visit went good and may have caught them off guard with our new UK friend.

• Like 2

What's wrong with a toastie garage? It should help that engine swap for the Fiero!  :rofl:

I had some friends visit recently too. They showed up in brand new Cooper Mini. It replaced their long-in-the-tooth Chevy Cavalier. It was awesome to see them with new wheels! I don't get to see them enough as it is.

• Like 1

I could imagine.  They are fun little cars to drive.  I am trying to convince her to let me go to the dragstrip with it and see what the time will post.

I will admit that the fit and finish is alot higher end than anything domestic is right now.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1