Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

Muhahahahaha

Featured Replies

What have i been up to.   Would my mom approve

  • Replies 91
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Wrongway
    Wrongway

    Congrats Ringo!!! 

  • I didn't realize we were ever on topic  

  • Moonshine and Coca-Cola. Yum! Yum! I suppose with enough Coke, battery acid might be tolerable. Not that I am in an hurry to find out. WIth GE's stumpwater, I'm not sure if I should drink it, pou

Posted Images

  • Founders

Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Nervous Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Oh gawd - more pictures from the liquid latex chamber? 

Does your wife know you are unsupervised again? I thought you were under a restraining order for that.

  • Author

Cops cannot catch me and i modded the daily for more horsepower.  Cost a little penny but it looks a little different.

16 hours ago, notallthere said:

What have i been up to.   Would my mom approve

Depends...who are you?

  • Author
1 hour ago, JUSTA6 said:

Depends...who are you?

I was the exotic dancer at your last birthday party

 

  • Founders

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 hours ago, notallthere said:

I was the exotic dancer at your last birthday party

 

You were the Chuck E Cheese mouse?

9 hours ago, notallthere said:

I was the exotic dancer at your last birthday party

 

 

7 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

You were the Chuck E Cheese mouse?

image.png.b541f444ab15d66f1e2c7225469b3d51.pngimage.png.d0714bc5635ac56b88af58bee43bb60b.png

 

I can't get the bad taste out of my mind either.

Of course, notallthere has my cell number. I get ALL the weird photos - let's just not call it porn. Those would give porn a bad name. 

  • Author

Seriously tho the daily hauls arse now.  I have to pick it up on saturday.

You will have to tell us what you did to the daily. I am having a hard to time picturing what you did to the Vibe or Cavalier. Or are you wrenching on the GMC again?

Edited by Frosty

  • Author

GMC is running good.  I modded the Vibe a little to be a little more fun to drive.

  • Author

GMC is running good.  I modded the Vibe a little to be a little more fun to drive.

 

So i took the Vibe from 1.8litre and took it to 2.7 litre and turboed it.  This gave me 315 hp.  Since the transmission would not handle the horsepower I had to go automatic.  Then the colour was changed to black

 

20230311_135218.jpg

Bye Bye Vibe? :blink:

So it ain't so Joe!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

  • Author

Yes after 18 years of ownership I said goodbye and bought a Silverado.

 

Pfftt.....cool. Drive it like you stole it. I wanna' see you do a Rockford in that bad boy! 

I think that sucker needs a flame job! Or perhaps true fire! But hey, what do I know. I'm allergic to poutine (seriously who thought that cheese curds on fries and gravy was a good idea? Melted cheese sure. Cheese curds?).

Edited by Frosty

  • Author

No flames-----yet.  So me educate you on the Poutine.  You make the fries.  While still hot put cheese curds on them.  Pour near boiling gravy over them.  Cheese melts.  

 

Keep this up you are off my Christmas card list.

 

On 3/14/2023 at 1:45 PM, notallthere said:

Keep this up you are off my Christmas card list.

Promises, promises. 

Your wife won't let you....and she smells better than you too!

Edited by Frosty

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Project Two

garage1.jpg.bcafbeaa20ca6784f69453b26b46ce55.jpggarage2.thumb.jpg.d1ecc4cddee1a59fa6d6cb9d88090705.jpggarage3.thumb.jpg.c5b7ccbcf5083905502d13469f49fd81.jpg

  • Founders

washington seattle GIF

Okay - I'll bite. So where is Envy and the FrankenChevelle? And what's going up to replace it?

  • Author

The classics are all in storage around the corner from me.  Concrete should be poured this week and framing starts next week.

 

6 hours ago, notallthere said:

The classics are all in storage around the corner from me.  Concrete should be poured this week and framing starts next week.

 

Dont forget to put thicker concrete under where your 4 poster hoist is going Mike:cheers:

Then you can really watch frosty go green with envy :rofl:

Edited by 64 kiwi boni

  • Author

Thicker all around with extra rebar

On 5/23/2023 at 12:48 AM, 64 kiwi boni said:

Dont forget to put thicker concrete under where your 4 poster hoist is going Mike:cheers:

Then you can really watch frosty go green with envy :rofl:

He has Envy cause my shop is heated

Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.