Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

cookiemonsters g6 purple rims

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The topic was worrying me a bit but WOW, your car is gorgeous. That purple is so unique and awesome. Love the shots. Kudos to your photographer friend as well! I would be happy having shots like these up on my wall at home!

your friend takes amazing pics!!! :lol2: Not too sure about the rims but hell if your happy thats all that matters. :indian:

pics=good (props to the photographer), rims=gayer than richard simmons and michael jackson having a slumber party whilst listening to justin bieber.

since we CANT play nice this is getting :Pedobear: let me know when you all want to play nice and i'll unlock it.

Joe

:indian:

back open and cleaned up lets try this again please. :lol2:

• Founders

question r u int the middle of a intersection? if you r....y the f would u do that?

Looks like he's on a closed road or side road...

Photo's are amazing! Purple rims aren't my style but whatever floats your boat. Just as long as those are winter wheels :lol2:

Looks like he's on a closed road or side road...

Photo's are amazing! Purple rims aren't my style but whatever floats your boat. Just as long as those are winter wheels :lol2:

Thanks....its not likeits permanent...and def not gonna be liked by everybody...but I love the look...don't worry choas...don't expect u to like everything...just stick to the basics

And its a closed road that was just made

Don't get me wrong, the photos are amazing! I would love to take pics like that (I've never tried rolling shots), at any rate, your car looks awesome minus the wheels and the huge exhaust lol But you already know my stance on that from a while ago on G6P... Good job on the car though cookie!

AWESOME pics... :lol2:

Hmmmmm... I wonder what purple GTP's would look like....

....jk :indian:

Good work Cookie... I wouldn't do purp rims but I aint gonna knock you for it.

My previous statement still stands. I love them. Granted I haven't seen purple wheels before so that could be a great part of it, lol, but I think they're slick. It makes you do a double take.

Everyone's tastes are different and as long as you are doing what you want and what you love, that is what matters.

It's definitely unique. And yes, those pics are awesome!

Purple wheels aren't really my cup of tea, but it doesn't look too bad on a silver car and at least they aren't bright yellow or neon green or something. It just really screams of the JDM drifter/ricer fad that is going around and doesn't really fit on something that isn't a competition car and isn't Japanese. Over all though it's a nice looking car.

i think it looks badass, although, from the pics, you could use some spacers in the back, they look a bit sunk in

• 3 weeks later...

The pics your buddy took are AMAZING! But those rims? Why did you choose purple? It reminds me of this import car club I see on the weekends, with their neon yellow and green rims. IMHO you ruined the look of the car. But, to each his own.

Meh... i have read... seen pictures... watched the comments and so on...

i am ready to eat my words.

They dont look as bad as crimson says... they are Ghey but the photos make the wheels look decent. i would not do that but the photographer has talent.