Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Show us the dashboard in your Pontiac (or someone else’s that you like)!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Wow I would have though more Pontiac's would have dashboards. :indian:    Do they all look like one of the 4 examples shown above??

Justa sayin.jpg

• Haha 2

On 5/18/2022 at 9:06 AM, KiwiStarChief said:

This is the dash from my '57 Star Chief, complete with a repro 15" Bel Air wheel but with a '57 centre from a Canadian Poncho.

_MRP5454.jpg.d95d05f82e66b1d80e6d38e956593c29.jpg

Yours is easily  my favorite Russel !!!!:bowdown:.... hay are you doing beach hop this year ????

• Like 1

16 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Yours is easily  my favorite Russel !!!!:bowdown:.... hay are you doing beach hop this year ????

Thanks for the compliment Chris. Re BH, we might go down just for the Saturday, so will see as it gets closer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KiwiStarChief said:

Thanks for the compliment Chris. Re BH, we might go down just for the Saturday, so will see as it gets closer.

We finally got some accomodation after losing or house a few years ago and we stopped going ! 

I am going to take the 59 caddy so I will watch out for your 57 !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

That's amazing........  Couldn't imagine you NOT showin off in this thread.  Your custom work is to be admired.   Can't believe this thread didn't take off like crazy.  

• Like 2

On 6/8/2022 at 10:34 PM, JUSTA6 said:

That's amazing........  Couldn't imagine you NOT showin off in this thread.  Your custom work is to be admired.   Can't believe this thread didn't take off like crazy.  

I agree Justa. 
     Trying to keep it rolling along, here’s pics of my  ‘31 Pontiac dash before and current state.

052F4B57-E5CD-4FA8-81FC-8994E28DEE94.jpeg

AEB2CFBD-FE2B-4812-BB44-3B90FE5BB424.jpeg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 31pontiac said:

I agree Justa. 
     Trying to keep it rolling along, here’s pics of my  ‘31 Pontiac dash before and current state.

052F4B57-E5CD-4FA8-81FC-8994E28DEE94.jpeg

AEB2CFBD-FE2B-4812-BB44-3B90FE5BB424.jpeg

Much amazing work to admire here too.  Did you follow the steering wheel repair thread a number of the guys here took on and tried different methods to fix their wheels. All came out great with some elbow grease and patience. 

• Haha 1

Yes, I saw that thread, but the green wheel in the picture will not be used. I have an NOS white  ‘60 Pontiac steering wheel and horn ring that will be going on the car.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

NICE....  I'm sure a brake pedal would be nice too.  😁  Sorry, Was smiling as I noticed that.   Would have loved to do a project like yours, but I can't come up with the money or find a garage to use or rent to paint my GTO and finally get it finished properly.  (I live on dirt roads and dust goes everywhere)

• Like 1