Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Health and car update.

360Rocket

Hey Dennis thank you for checking in sir. Well after leaving the hospital I guess if the blood transfusions passed on a disease that is similar to herpes and now I am legally blind. I was just approved for disability 100% so I am retired with nothing to do. Lol. But that’s life. I did just make reservations to go to the Tri Power Nationals in Ohio in July. As for the GTO I just repainted the front Wndura nose, added painted 71 mirrors, and added a complete engine turned dash/console. I will send pics via email to you. Thank you again for checking in sir!!! It’s great to hear from my friends. Yeah sadly my driving days are near over. No more shooting as well. In 2 weeks I am giving my son my daily driver. I have driven but in very short drives. It’s very difficult but somehow I will rise from all of this. Having good friends helps. Guys never lose sight of the things we take for granted. They can be taken down you quickly and without warning. 

C7ECE192-3147-41C2-8B7E-A253CB70B325.jpeg

51A13EAA-AE3E-4D49-B0C6-0F00052629E1.jpeg

8FBAF7FE-39BA-4CEC-96D7-3DEDDEE05E1F.jpeg

Edited by 360Rocket
  • Sad 5

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

3 hours ago, 360Rocket said:

Hey Dennis thank you for checking in sir. Well after leaving the hospital I guess if the blood transfusions passed on a disease that is similar to herpes and now I am legally blind. I was just approved for disability 100% so I am retired with nothing to do. Lol. But that’s life. I did just make reservations to go to the Tri Power Nationals in Ohio in July. As for the GTO I just repainted the front Wndura nose, added painted 71 mirrors, and added a complete engine turned dash/console. I will send pics via email to you. Thank you again for checking in sir!!! It’s great to hear from my friends. Yeah sadly my driving days are near over. No more shooting as well. In 2 weeks I am giving my son my daily driver. I have driven but in very short drives. It’s very difficult but somehow I will rise from all of this. Having good friends helps. Guys never lose sight of the things we take for granted. They can be taken down you quickly and without warning. 

C7ECE192-3147-41C2-8B7E-A253CB70B325.jpeg

51A13EAA-AE3E-4D49-B0C6-0F00052629E1.jpeg

8FBAF7FE-39BA-4CEC-96D7-3DEDDEE05E1F.jpeg

Randy, i dont know you like some of the guys that have been here for years, but i get a feeling your a good man who loves his car and i for one would say good on you mate !!👍

we all need our hobby's and there is nothing like building/ driving a machine that makes you smile, every single time you turn that key.!

Randy, be strong and enjoy your life. 

Kiwi, stratman. Thank you for your support and kind words. I will be a diehard Poncho fan until the day that I die and hopefully in another lifetime as well. This matter won’t defeat me it will only define me. I am blessed to be alive and have a group to be a part of like Forever Pontiac. 

Edited by 360Rocket
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, 360Rocket said:

Kiwi, stratman. Thank you for your support and kind words. I will be a diehard Poncho fan until the day that I die and hopefully in another lifetime as well. This matter won’t defeat me it will only define me. I am blessed to be alive and have a group to be a part of like Forever Pontiac. 

That's the guy I know.  I have always been a fan even going back sooo many years when our BLOWER cars were competing against each other.  Anything you need bro, You Justa have to ask.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I will second Justa's sentiments. You have friends here in Michigan for sure buddy.

I would have loved to catch up with you in Ohio but my family has vacation plans that conflict with it. I do hope our paths are able to cross in the near future though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh hell man...

Sorry to hear everything that happened. 

It's nice to see that you have something you love to keep you busy and happy. 

Keep working on that monster of yours and you're in my prayers...

• Like 1