Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2021 Michigan WIdetracker's Spring Dustoff - 1st Tri-Power Show - June 12, 2021

Frosty

• Frosty changed the title to 2021 Michigan WIdetracker's Spring Dustoff - 1st Tri-Power Show - June 21, 2021

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

3 hours ago, Frosty said:

Planning is underway for the 2021 Michigan Widetracker's Spring Dustoff Pontiac, Oakland, Buick, Oldsmobile, and GMC car show at Springfield Oaks County Park in Davisburg Michigan. The show is set for Saturday, June 12, 2021. Pre-registration ends June 7, 2021. All state and local COVID-19 protocols will be enforced.

Here is the registration form (page 1) for the car show or swap meet area and the classes (found on page 2).

Dust-Off Flier 2021 Pg 1.pdf 207.65 kB · 0 downloads

Dust-Off Flier Pg 2 2021.pdf 157.44 kB · 0 downloads

Dates for the Motor City POCI show in July and Bob Sellers Indian Summer car show in September will be announced soon,

Thankz for postin Frosty.   Ya know I'll be there. :pontiac:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

wish i could!😔

11 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

wish i could!😔

Always a great time.  Wish you could make it too.  LIL too much water in between us.

• Haha 1

On 3/21/2021 at 12:46 AM, 64 kiwi boni said:

wish i could!😔

We wish you could be there too. Right now I think notallthere wishes he could be there too. The Canuckistani & US border is still closed.

• Sad 2

• Frosty changed the title to 2021 Michigan WIdetracker's Spring Dustoff - 1st Tri-Power Show - June 12, 2021
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, notallthere said:

Guess who probably will not be there-------------this guy.

Have you guys got your shot yet?

1 hour ago, notallthere said:

No shot here optimistically June or July.

Justa got home from the Widetracker meeting.  1st time I've seen Frosty since the unofficial Dream Cruise. Missed you guys.

• Like 2

• Founders
5 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

Justa got home from the Widetracker meeting.  1st time I've seen Frosty since the unofficial Dream Cruise. Missed you guys.

Hope y’all had fun!

Good to see the few that made it.  Most time was spent on details for putting on our Dustoff show.  Really missed the pot luck buffet table.  Eating club with a Pontiac habit a Frosty puts it!!!!:lol2:  Almost took the GTO out for the 1st time this year.  Roads are a dusty, washboard, pothole mess back here. The gloom N doom weather forecast said it was suppose to be thunderstorms by 4pm.

• Like 2

On 4/9/2021 at 9:52 PM, notallthere said:

Guess who probably will not be there-------------this guy.

That will suck.....I miss your wife's hugs. I know you miss groping me. 

What is the criteria for Canada opening up your side of the border? I have not seen anything from the Biden Administration on criteria for re-opening our side yet. Obviously 70% or better national immunization is probably the starting discussion point but is that enough for both sides of the border?

On 4/10/2021 at 10:34 AM, JUSTA6 said:

Have you guys got your shot yet?

Canada has had to go to Europe for some strange reason to get the vaccines which means they are a lower priority than the rest of western Europe for shipments, which is delaying their vaccinations. Dualquadpete has been keeping me in the loop on what a bang up job Trudeau is doing on that front (heavy sarcasm here).

I can't understand why Canada choose to go to Europe when the Pfizer is made here in Michigan, less that 120 miles from the Canadian border. Cost? Closed borders? I don't get it.

On 4/10/2021 at 4:18 PM, notallthere said:

Well that simply sucks.

On 4/10/2021 at 5:58 PM, JUSTA6 said:

Good to see the few that made it.  Most time was spent on details for putting on our Dustoff show.  Really missed the pot luck buffet table.  Eating club with a Pontiac habit a Frosty puts it!!!!:lol2:  Almost took the GTO out for the 1st time this year.  Roads are a dusty, washboard, pothole mess back here. The gloom N doom weather forecast said it was suppose to be thunderstorms by 4pm.

I almost brought the Roadmaster to the meeting but it started to spit rain while I was at the storage unit so I put it back away. 

It was good to see Justa and some other club members. I am happy to see the Dustoff move forward, but I am very, very nervous about it too with Michigan being the national hot spot for COVID at the moment. Other than just carelessness on people's part, I don't get why the numbers are sooo bad right. I am fearful that there will be another forced lockdown this spring to contain the spread again. Fingers crossed that doesn't happen!

• Like 1

• Founders
On 4/10/2021 at 4:18 PM, notallthere said:

Yikes. That blows. 

24 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Pfizer is made here in Michigan, less that 120 miles from the Canadian border.

Pfizer gang here. 2nd dose in 2 weeks. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

Ditto. Got both of mine already. I will be considered "fully vaccinated" next Monday (2 weeks after 2nd shot).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Frosty said:

It was good to see Justa and some other club members. I am happy to see the Dustoff move forward, but I am very, very nervous about it too with Michigan being the national hot spot for COVID at the moment. Other than just carelessness on people's part, I don't get why the numbers are sooo bad right. I am fearful that there will be another forced lockdown this spring to contain the spread again. Fingers crossed that doesn't happen!

me personally... i would not go, justA not worth the risk.

5 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

wow, i wanta be in the Pfizer gang too!!!, we are not getting it till towards the end of the year and there is bloody only 5 million of us kiwis'🙄

That's what the wife would say as well Kiwi. Fortunately the Dustoff is outside. So plenty of room to social distance, plus I volunteered to be the photographer, which means I am not in one place for very much time either, except when I sit down to eat lunch or photograph the winners at the end of the show.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Frosty said:

That's what the wife would say as well Kiwi. Fortunately the Dustoff is outside. So plenty of room to social distance, plus I volunteered to be the photographer, which means I am not in one place for very much time either, except when I sit down to eat lunch or photograph the winners at the end of the show.

Ah good point, that will help,,, having said that my boss would certainly not go.... dont blame her... plus you have had the jab... justA dont know if you could still be a carrier????

My wife only goes to one car show a year with me, the Charleston WV show. We get to see our friends while we are there and we are half way to Hilton Head SC - those are two reasons why. Otherwise, any other car show, she could care less about and doesn't bother - I'm on my own.

The only other time she rides in the car is if we do parades - which is usually every 4th of July with the club.  I pack 7 people into Lucy if you count my two youngest nephews.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

Yikes. That blows. 

Have both Pfizerers a week ago, saying you need 2 weeks after the 2nd shot to be safe.  So have a week to go. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Ah good point, that will help,,, having said that my boss would certainly not go.... dont blame her... plus you have had the jab... justA dont know if you could still be a carrier????

We could still get sick.  It's NOT 100%, but this shot will keep you from the hospitalization and the dirt nap.  Continue the mask and hand sanitizer routine.   Hell, my wife still disinfectant wipes all groceries when we shop every 3 weeks.  

WOW   Major Covid highjack of the Dustoff thread.............:willy_nilly:

• Haha 2

Sparkly socks here dropped the ball like a Detroit Lions reciever when it comes to the vaccine.  Zero invested domestically.

• Sad 2

So I heard from Dualquadpete. Canuckistan has no production facilities with which to produce the vaccines. Seems Trudeau or his predecessor drove the last ones out of Canada some time ago (pre-pandemic). Now you guys are paying a huge price for that.

• Sad 3

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.