Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

Yet Another GA but from Ontario, Canada

Featured Replies

i can facebook creep you too :lol2:

Well as long as its mutual haha

  • Replies 50
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as long as its mutual haha

I always knew you were troubled Matt, I guess I just never realized how troubled you were. :lol2:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Nuff chit chat :pics_NOW: :lol2::lol2:

  • Author

pfft :lol2:

I'll jsut leave then :lol2:

Ok guys I think she has had enouff. :lol2:

Ok guys I think she has had enouff. :lol2:

:lol2: Don't forget, I told you she can get mean. :lol2:

I was j/k... :lol2: slightly

  • Author

At least i post in the proper topic.....

  • Founders

:lol2: interesting intro topic. :lol2:

:lol2: Ride looks nice!!

everyone is having fun in here. anyways, :lol2: and nice Pontiac...so shiny. :lol2: for black cars.

Ive never seen that GA once on any forum... i must say... ME LIKEY!!!!

Wow a female comes on the boards and its the longest intro thread on the forum lol. Doesn't surprise me, I've seen her on the GA boards and I don't think I've even seen her car.

:lol2: and love the look of your GA :(
  • Author

Thanks everyone :)

wow! this is an interesting thread. lol.

nice ride and :)

Sup Jenn. I missed out on the fun. lul

  • Author

awwwwwwwwwww Chris!!!!!!!1

  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome

Welcome

*scratches head* How do you welcome someone who's been here longer than you?

If that's the case... Hey Ringo, WELCOME TO FP! :D

  • Author
:D:bacon::naughty:

Lulz. They happened.

:naughty::bacon::bacon:

Bahaha!!! :D

Jenn what is up, lol.

And here is the :angry:

  • Author

you love the leg humping :cheers:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.