Jump to content
Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Keane165's 1970 LeMans

2022 June
of the Month

  • Welcome!

    Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Stonger Beer


Frosty
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'm afraid I can't argue with this one. Our Canuckistani friends to the Great White North due have stronger beer. Cheers lads!

http://videos2view.net/stronger-beer.htm?sfns=mo#.VE1pcXVqBps.facebook


 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 8 months later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Dennis & friends, you should know from Rusty in W V how much he appreciates the 2 BEER RUNS I make for him, attending the shows in W V. but he's in "withdrawal" this year with both trips " CANCELLED" so no Canukistan BEER!!  He'll have suffer through these times with your American watered down stuff!!!
 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, dualquadpete said:

Dennis & friends, you should know from Rusty in W V how much he appreciates the 2 BEER RUNS I make for him, attending the shows in W V. but he's in "withdrawal" this year with both trips " CANCELLED" so no Canukistan BEER!!  He'll have suffer through these times with your American watered down stuff!!!
 

I do indeed know our good friend Rusty. He'll have to muddle through with just American beer for now - which I believe you Cancuckistani's compare it to making love in a canoe. "F'ing close to water!".

Edited by Frosty
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Careful Pete, or I'll get on my rant about Moosehead. 

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Beer consumption "UP" front thermometer facing west is at 108 F and back one at 96F in shade!!!  Keeping MOLSON'S brewery in the black, just doing my part for the economy!!  Will have to remember these days in January when I'm "oot" blowing 3' of snow!!!! Too "f" ing hot to even take a car for a run!!! A/C in house running constant, & may have to sell a car or re mortgage to pay bill!!  Ontario has the highest rate for electricity in North America + Beer & gasoline!! $ 48 + for a 24 of beer & equivilant  of $ 4.00 + a US gallon right now for regular, which none of my classics will run on!!!

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, dualquadpete said:

Beer consumption "UP" front thermometer facing west is at 108 F and back one at 96F in shade!!!  Keeping MOLSON'S brewery in the black, just doing my part for the economy!!  Will have to remember these days in January when I'm "oot" blowing 3' of snow!!!! Too "f" ing hot to even take a car for a run!!! A/C in house running constant, & may have to sell a car or re mortgage to pay bill!!  Ontario has the highest rate for electricity in North America + Beer & gasoline!! $ 48 + for a 24 of beer & equivilant  of $ 4.00 + a US gallon right now for regular, which none of my classics will run on!!!

Does this mean it's time to move to Moosejaw? Dildo? Ragina? Sudbury? Balls Falls? Snafu? Stoner? Climax? Drinkwater? Punkeydoodles Corner? Peekaboo Corner? Sober Island? Cardigan? Blow Me Down? Cow Head?

(If anyone thinks I'm making these names up, I dare you to Google them. These are names of real towns located in Canada.)

Glad to know you are doing your share to support the Ontario economy!!! Ontario Hydro, the Beer Store, Canadian Tire, and Tim Horton's thank you for your support!

Edited by Frosty
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dennis, you missed ' Joe Bats Arm" in Nfld !!!  Nothing beats " Intercourse PA" though in USA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, dualquadpete said:

Dennis, you missed ' Joe Bats Arm" in Nfld !!!  Nothing beats " Intercourse PA" though in USA

Pete that’s a classic - there is a Climax Michigan and Condom France too! 

i failed to mention Dead Man’s Flats, Happyland, Love, Drinkwater, Forget, Fertile, Flin Flon, and Crotch Lake are also  in Canada.

To be fair we have Gay, Dick, Flushing, Chum's Corner, Christmas, Colon, Sac Bay, Paradise, and Hell,

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Frosty said:

I just want to know how much beer was consumed and how long of a game of Scrabble was needed to come up the name of this town in New Zealand? And how many points is this worth? Are there even enough letters in a box of Scrabble to spell it?

The name of the town is:

Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimangahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu - near Hawke Bay

image.thumb.png.79a17b1f6d3b94cfdad587e3d0da9bd4.png

I can only imagine what a cancelled postage stamp from the local post office must look like!  It probably covers the entire envelope!

Clearly many gallons of some kind of fuel were consumed/ or smoked, to get a name like this frosty, !!! i live a hour and a half from hawkes bay and i have never seen this sign, its certainly not a town, most likely a hill or long gone pub that burnt to the ground after a fight over how to pronouns the name !:cheers:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/15/2020 at 4:51 AM, 64 kiwi boni said:

Is there really enough beer to suspend disbelief for this???

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Frosty said:

Is there really enough beer to suspend disbelief for this???

Not all that BAAAAAAD.  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks DAAAAAAAAAAD!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/11/2020 at 11:27 PM, Frosty said:

 

To be fair we have Gay, Dick, Flushing, Chum's Corner, Christmas, Colon, Sac Bay, Paradise, and Hell,

Been to all of those places.

Gay Mi is still the best

https://thegaybar.com/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, notallthere said:

Been to all of those places.

Gay Mi is still the best

https://thegaybar.com/

I guess you get around, sport!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.