Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Stonger Beer

Frosty

I'm afraid I can't argue with this one. Our Canuckistani friends to the Great White North due have stronger beer. Cheers lads!

http://videos2view.net/stronger-beer.htm?sfns=mo#.VE1pcXVqBps.facebook

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Dennis & friends, you should know from Rusty in W V how much he appreciates the 2 BEER RUNS I make for him, attending the shows in W V. but he's in "withdrawal" this year with both trips " CANCELLED" so no Canukistan BEER!!  He'll have suffer through these times with your American watered down stuff!!!

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, dualquadpete said:

Dennis & friends, you should know from Rusty in W V how much he appreciates the 2 BEER RUNS I make for him, attending the shows in W V. but he's in "withdrawal" this year with both trips " CANCELLED" so no Canukistan BEER!!  He'll have suffer through these times with your American watered down stuff!!!

I do indeed know our good friend Rusty. He'll have to muddle through with just American beer for now - which I believe you Cancuckistani's compare it to making love in a canoe. "F'ing close to water!".

Edited by Frosty
  • Haha 1

Beer consumption "UP" front thermometer facing west is at 108 F and back one at 96F in shade!!!  Keeping MOLSON'S brewery in the black, just doing my part for the economy!!  Will have to remember these days in January when I'm "oot" blowing 3' of snow!!!! Too "f" ing hot to even take a car for a run!!! A/C in house running constant, & may have to sell a car or re mortgage to pay bill!!  Ontario has the highest rate for electricity in North America + Beer & gasoline!! $ 48 + for a 24 of beer & equivilant  of $ 4.00 + a US gallon right now for regular, which none of my classics will run on!!!

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, dualquadpete said:

Beer consumption "UP" front thermometer facing west is at 108 F and back one at 96F in shade!!!  Keeping MOLSON'S brewery in the black, just doing my part for the economy!!  Will have to remember these days in January when I'm "oot" blowing 3' of snow!!!! Too "f" ing hot to even take a car for a run!!! A/C in house running constant, & may have to sell a car or re mortgage to pay bill!!  Ontario has the highest rate for electricity in North America + Beer & gasoline!! $ 48 + for a 24 of beer & equivilant  of $ 4.00 + a US gallon right now for regular, which none of my classics will run on!!!

Does this mean it's time to move to Moosejaw? Dildo? Ragina? Sudbury? Balls Falls? Snafu? Stoner? Climax? Drinkwater? Punkeydoodles Corner? Peekaboo Corner? Sober Island? Cardigan? Blow Me Down? Cow Head?

(If anyone thinks I'm making these names up, I dare you to Google them. These are names of real towns located in Canada.)

Glad to know you are doing your share to support the Ontario economy!!! Ontario Hydro, the Beer Store, Canadian Tire, and Tim Horton's thank you for your support!

Edited by Frosty
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, dualquadpete said:

Dennis, you missed ' Joe Bats Arm" in Nfld !!!  Nothing beats " Intercourse PA" though in USA

Pete that’s a classic - there is a Climax Michigan and Condom France too! 

i failed to mention Dead Man’s Flats, Happyland, Love, Drinkwater, Forget, Fertile, Flin Flon, and Crotch Lake are also  in Canada.

To be fair we have Gay, Dick, Flushing, Chum's Corner, Christmas, Colon, Sac Bay, Paradise, and Hell,

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Frosty said:

I just want to know how much beer was consumed and how long of a game of Scrabble was needed to come up the name of this town in New Zealand? And how many points is this worth? Are there even enough letters in a box of Scrabble to spell it?

The name of the town is:

Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimangahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu - near Hawke Bay

image.thumb.png.79a17b1f6d3b94cfdad587e3d0da9bd4.png

I can only imagine what a cancelled postage stamp from the local post office must look like!  It probably covers the entire envelope!

Clearly many gallons of some kind of fuel were consumed/ or smoked, to get a name like this frosty, !!! i live a hour and a half from hawkes bay and i have never seen this sign, its certainly not a town, most likely a hill or long gone pub that burnt to the ground after a fight over how to pronouns the name !:cheers:

• Haha 2

On 8/15/2020 at 4:51 AM, 64 kiwi boni said:

Is there really enough beer to suspend disbelief for this???

• Haha 1

On 8/11/2020 at 11:27 PM, Frosty said:

To be fair we have Gay, Dick, Flushing, Chum's Corner, Christmas, Colon, Sac Bay, Paradise, and Hell,

Been to all of those places.

Gay Mi is still the best

https://thegaybar.com/

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.