Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The09GXP Progression thread

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Word of advice, Don't buy OEM style black housing headlights. They're GARBAGE, I got one with the passenger side being broken and now the drivers side seal that goes between the light and fender came apart and will not allow the housing to lock into the socket on the fender. I do not recommend these lights for anyone!

• Like 1

The company is refunding me for the headlights. I am going to try one last time to get a set from another company and see how that goes. If they work out great! If they don't work out then I am done trying with the headlights. There was a guy that got a set from G6ownersclub that has had decent luck with his so far.

Yeah thats why I wanna try again, they would really make the front of the car look a whole bunch better.

• Founders

Yeah thats why I wanna try again, they would really make the front of the car look a whole bunch better.

Lemme know if they work and are a good price. I might get some...

They're $175 shipped from a company on ebay. Just go on ebay and look up G6 Euro headlights, you'll see the black housing ones on there.

• 1 month later...

So I am looking at buying a set of sprint springs for the GXP next week, I am also saving for a MPD hood for the GXP as well, the goal is to have the hood purchased, painted, and installed by april. I'm doubtful it will happen that soon, but it's hard to say....

That sucks about the headlights and I want the MPD hood so bad!

Young gun the MPD hood looks like a GTO hood. ;)

30307440001_large.jpg

DSC_0350.jpg

dscf3675.jpg

If/when you get the hood I may have to start hating you out of jealousy.

Its nothing personal I just love that hood. ;)

Do me a favor ask them if he will do buy one get one free, :lol: or maybe buy one get the 2nd half off. then maybe I wont have to hate you. :lol:

SC to DC is about 9hours, now you got me thinking................................

I would say it's worth it for the price. I'm just being picky and want a new one. It's only about 2.5 - 3 hours from me.

So I am also thinking about getting the centers of my wheels done in either a gloss black or a Gunmetal/anthracite color.

spacer.gifBoss%20338%205x5%2020x8.5.JPG

nitrous_black_large.jpg