Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The09GXP Progression thread

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

i havent entered yet. :( so was that the first trophy for the car?

Yeah this was my first for this car. I have 5 more from previous cars i've done.

• Founders

Yeah this was my first for this car. I have 5 more from previous cars i've done.

I have a first place for my 6 ;)

but I don't really count it because there really wasn't much competition :bowdown:

I have 2 from my 01 Cavalier, 1 from my 04 Cavalier, 2 from my 08 scion tC, and this one from my GXP

• 1 month later...

Where did the TSW's go??????

Yup thats right I am parting the TSW's they're forsale and I am saving up for a set of PF01's for this pig. Time to give it more of a tuner style life and lighten up some things.

2011-08-04_19-56-58_476.jpg

2011-08-04_19-57-18_132.jpg

If for some reason I can't sell em they'll become winter wheels and the GXP wheels will be sold.

Numbers are a lil dissapointing. Found out my car needs a tune to run the crabs intake since it was lean on the dyno.

I am guessing that the MAF can't adjust enough to compensate for the extra air flow from the intake?

Yeah I don't know i'm just kind of dissapointed with this car. I know it's not really a performance car, but man it would be nice to have some potential!