Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The09GXP Progression thread

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

It's the only picture I have and the part is at the body shop to be painted. I won't see it back to middle of next week.

• 2 weeks later...

So here is a minor update as I have more goodies coming in then i'll get a actual shoot somewhere.

2011-08-22_11-31-17_163.jpg

2011-08-22_11-31-22_874.jpg

i hat eu so much thats the last mod i really want to do to my car besides drop it.....looks good tho. Also try dynoing your car at night or the evening when it's cooler out, u'd be surprised

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got some new shoes for the GXP. I do have to pick up 2 new tires for the front wheels as they tires are way too small for my liking.

2011-10-06_15-55-16_531.jpg

2011-10-06_17-17-57_649.jpg

• Founders

I'm not a real big fan of the edges of the rim because I don't like revets and even though these aren't revets they kinda have the same effect on me but I do like them other than that lol.

What size tire are you going for in the front?

I'm not a real big fan of the edges of the rim because I don't like revets and even though these aren't revets they kinda have the same effect on me but I do like them other than that lol.

What size tire are you going for in the front?

Thanks, I know what you mean with them. I am going to run the same size thats on the back which is 245/35R20.

so shiney! question, whats the (i want to say) "correct" tire size for 20s on the G6? jus curious between yours and mine. or is my base different from your GXP (and others)?

From what I have looked at for my car it's 245/35R20, but I have also saw 235/35R20. The front tires on those wheels I have is 225/30R20.....

Me no likey :lol: you car was a 8 out of 10 on my cool scale. But now I have to deduct 4 points for the new rims. Now your a 4 :( Im sure you like them and thats all that matters. (unless you want to win POTM :P ) There just to ricer like for my taste and I think your last rims were 100x's better. To me rims like that take away from the car and staind out too much. Unlike your last rims that integrated into the whole of your cars look and complemented the car. These new rims are just too look at me....

:agreed:

Me no likey :lol: you car was a 8 out of 10 on my cool scale. But now I have to deduct 4 points for the new rims. Now your a 4 :( Im sure you like them and thats all that matters. (unless you want to win POTM :P ) There just to ricer like for my taste and I think your last rims were 100x's better. To me rims like that take away from the car and staind out too much. Unlike your last rims that integrated into the whole of your cars look and complemented the car. These new rims are just too look at me....

:agreed:

It's cool I understand they're not for everyone lol.

Honestly I think some of it is the picture, they need to be seen at a angle to really get the better view of them. Straight on they're kinda flat looking almost.

Here are some better pictures of them.

IMG_4103.jpg

IMG_4092.jpg

IMG_4088.jpg

IMG_4093.jpg

IMG_4094.jpg

IMG_4101.jpg

Pics just dont do somethings justice sometimes. The new pics do make them look a bit better looking.

• Founders

I do like how they fill out the wheel base and yes they do look better with the new pics and I love the last one. Still wouldn't buy these personally but they don't look bad :agreed:

From what I have looked at for my car it's 245/35R20, but I have also saw 235/35R20. The front tires on those wheels I have is 225/30R20.....

hmm...mine are 225/35. thats why i was curious.

IMG_4103.jpg

when i saw this pic as your avy on G6P, i was like :lol: "nice".