Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Ranting Thread

Killiger2009

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry tunicwriter but this makes me :blink::bacon::lol2: get the right tools ;)

The L cars have the GM germany engine and also the Ions and some of the Cobalt have that set up too. So its not Saturn being different but GM being GM. :lol2: But the moral of the story is........ A mechanic is only as good as the tools he has. (sometimes) :lol2:

So have the right TOOL for the right job so your not a TOOL. ;):rofl::rofl:

J/K

I had exactly the right tools for the job, I was just prepped for the usual Ion/Cobalt stuff. And yes, I know the l81 was brought over from Europe. Doesn't make it any less stupid. It couldve been Americanized or however you want to put it, and it wasnt.

I had exactly the right tools for the job, I was just prepped for the usual Ion/Cobalt stuff. And yes, I know the l81 was brought over from Europe. Doesn't make it any less stupid. It couldve been Americanized or however you want to put it, and it wasnt.

sorry man but I had to......................

show your rant to all the tech's at work, they all got a good :blink: at it. :bacon:

Neat. So you insult me and then you embarass me. Good job showin the FP love there, boss.

I probably have more specialized tools than half your techs. It wasn't a lack of knowledge I was ranting about or the lack of tools, it was being prepped for something and having to change how I was doing things, which is psychologically a pain in the rear, and the fact that the tools you have to use don't follow GM's own standards of design. It was not the first time I've worked with this engine, nor will it be the last. I knew what I had to do and did it, I just cant believe GM/Saturn would allow something so stupid to get through the design process.

And thank you Chaos for the constructive reply.

Neat. So you insult me and then you embarass me. Good job showin the FP love there, boss.

relax im just messing with yea, have a sense of humor about it. :rofl:

No they are pure shit. Only one dirrection of traffc goes at once and sometimes only the turn lane goes at once and only for like 5 seconds. It's so stupid. Or maybe I'm spoiled from michgan lights. Oh and no turn arounds. Wtfffff.

No they are pure shit. Only one dirrection of traffc goes at once and sometimes only the turn lane goes at once and only for like 5 seconds. It's so stupid. Or maybe I'm spoiled from michgan lights. Oh and no turn arounds. Wtfffff.

Come enjoy LI's traffic light system. :)

• Founders

Come to Florida, our traffic light system never makes sense, I'll set at a light for years when nobody is coming from the other direction and then once finally somebody comes it turns for me :)

so help me god if one more god damn hadicapt/old person gets near my car i am ging to be pissed!! i seriously came inches from dieing today..some moron thought he could make it to the other side of the road so he pulled out infornt of me and thenonce he noticed he wasnt gonna make it he stoped in the middle of my damn lane!!! uggghh!!