Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Ranting Thread

Killiger2009

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mom went off on me randomly today when i was at work. Telling me I had to "do" stuff for her after she just kicked me out?? Pissed me off told her I didnt have to do anything for her. She accused me of stealing and said I was familiar with the situation(long story of bs)Told her if she was gonna act like that I never wanna talk to her again and to leave me alone. She kept sending message for about an hour saying shes throwing my stuff away and stuff like that. I get home from work my dad and i got into it bc "I'm supposed to talk to my mom for the car deal to work out" so I told him he said she only had to see numbers and stuff that was it. My dad said if I dont talk to her Im not gonna get my car back and hes cutting of deal so right now im on fire..

Looks like Ill be keeping jeep for awhile gonna talk to guys who helped me and see if we cant get everything staightened out.

Here I am AGAIN!!! :lol2:

About a month ago there was incident involving a trucking company destroying one of our gates here at work.... usually there has to be an incident report written by the guard on duty, which he did but it was ALL half assed.... in some cases these are written but is taken care of without having to use the report itself... In THIS case the damage was so costly that a report IS needed...

I go to look for the report and cant find it.... GREAT!!!

When I do find it I noticed it's in chickenscratch and halfassed... NOW I HAVE TO REWRITE IT!!!

I wish everyone knew how to fill out their own phukin Incident reports!!! Instead... I have to re write them cause evyone is to damn stupid to gather ALL necessary info to produce a good quality report... I gotta say though... I AM BA at these... did my own investigation and gathered ALL info on my own... Keep in mind this happened a month ago exactly and MOST of the info on the report was WRONG... I had to call up peeps from Florida to get the CORRECT info... but I got it!!!

Everyones happy so far... we'll see what happens next....

/end rant.

WTF?!?! I'd ask for a discount, because they not only wasted your time, they used extra fuel in your car to fix THERE problem :lol2:

I am. I was suppose to get it fixed Wednesday but couldn't so now I cant get it fixed till Saturday and they killed my battery. They left my doors open while they worked on it and now my battery is dead ;) ugh!!!

:woot: cardomain almost killed my computer, F'img site put all kinds of spyware, addaware and all kinds of crap. I couldent even get my internet to work and this fake ass xp spyware pro program/virus kept poping up every 20 seconds asking me to fix my comuter by giving it a cc# to buy its virus protection. :angry::angry::angry:

But woody fixed it all :(

• Founders

Ouch Joe, I still can't believe it was car domain that have you it! Probably wasn't them but their ad campaigns. Like I told you on fb though I would highly recommend getting McAfee, honestly the beat antivirus program I've worked with!

:woot: cardomain almost killed my computer, F'img site put all kinds of spyware, addaware and all kinds of crap. I couldent even get my internet to work and this fake ass xp spyware pro program/virus kept poping up every 20 seconds asking me to fix my comuter by giving it a cc# to buy its virus protection. :angry::angry::angry:

But woody fixed it all :(

Wow, another reason to not go on chodedomain.

So remember how i was just bragging about being able to park in the garage. http://foreverpontiac.com/index.php?s=&amp...ost&p=13466

Well anyway i spoke to soon.

The grand am has been replaced.

By a ford.

So i leave for work last night around 9pm, pull out of the garage like always. My dad was gone with my sister and i didn't know where they were and i didn't ask. Anyway i go about my night at work, doing 2 hours worth of work in 8, Taking my after lunch nap at 3:30am. Life was good. Anyway after work as i was backing into my driveway like always i stop to get out and manually open my ghetto ass garage door. It was dark as hell out and i didn't realize at first but i seen a car parked in my spot. Not even backed in. So i thought nothing of it, shut the door and left my car in front of the door. Put the steering wheel bar on and went to bed. I figured my dad had been holding or storing the car for someone and i was going to tell him that i don't care whose car it was I'm parking in the garage. So i wake up at around 2 like normal and find around 5 inches of snow sitting on my car. Well that sucks. I call my dad and ask him about this mustang sitting in our garage. He tells me he bought it. :o:unsure:

So now i have this thing sitting in my spot. It don't even have plates why does it get it be parked inside... I never would have thought my dad who has never owned a ford ever and always talked shit about them, bought one. And before you guys get hypocritical he works at ford.

The boat gets put in the water as soon as the ice melts. So that will open a spot.

dsc02157n.jpg

dsc02156u.jpg

I tell you what, i thought i had some bad wheel gap but this thing puts lifted Chevy's on 33"s to shame.

dsc02153xq.jpg

It dont look to be a bad car, has the 3.8 in it so you know its slow as balls. Has just over 100k on it and everything visually looks good. It needs headlights, stockers are fogged up. Yuck. I told my dad if he dont drop it immediately and move it out of my parking space it is going to turn up missing.

In all honesty i think its for my sister later when she finally decides to get her license.

Also, his truck has 250k on it and sucks gas like a mother. So in a way the v6 stang is a good choice. Then again there are a ton of other car out there...

Oh yeah, he paid $2,000 under KBB. So thats one reason why he got it. Oh and owned by a little old lady.

some serious bad spelling, ranting and Im not in the mood to fix it so beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well today sucked!!!!!!!!!!

First we had a store meeting about Chevy/Hyundai taking over which I was sopose to move down to the Chevy store on the 1st. Well the deal is falling apart and now we are in lombo again for another month. I have been barley been getting by as it is since two months ago we ran out of new car and all we have are some shitty used cars. The store look like its closed due to only having 10 used cars to sell. I had to borrow money from my parents to get by this month. so during the meeting im on the verge of loosing it and ready to go off. Then they tell us there is a new party intrested and to hold on a little longer. How the fuck am I sapose to do that?!?!?!? The chy/dodge/jeep&KIA across the street wants to buy us and move the KIA's over to my store. NO NO NO NO!!!! there is no money in KIA and it goes against everything I belive in. WTF!!!! son now we wait again and now I dont know what to do but start looking for a job cuz im not selling forgien car but I will till I find a new job if this all goes threw. So now im even more cranked up and heated. 1st now chevy for me...2nd no money coming in and 3rd Ficken KIA..... So after the store meeting I grab the store owner and ask him for a couple of minutes. I tell him the sales staff is getting KILLED out here knowone is making any money ect ect and tell him im sorry to be so bold but you need to increase our base pay!!!!! I cant pay my bills and this isent cutting it, I have stood by you and the store and we ALL need help!!!!. Well to my shock and relief has said joe your not being bold at all or out of line give me a few minutes and I wILL take care of you and your fellow sales people. I hear you loud and clear and couldent agree more. 10 munits later theres a sales meeting and he increased out base pay by $200.00 a week and made it retro active to this month too so he owes me another $800.00. WOW I am impressed to say the leased. The GM and sales mgr said in the meeting you all have joe to thank as well as the owners. The g6perf.com people on this froum all know I have a strong sense of right and wrong and well I admit it a BIG mouth and the first to speak up. For once my big mouth dident get me in trouble and payed off. So that made things a little better and now need to figure out what to do about KIA cuz there is isent much out there for jobes these days............. stay tuned sports fans lol

Part two

I got a call from the detective working my case from my apartment getting broken into and had a lead. He tells me on of my nabors came up on a lits at a pawn shop selling a dvd played. Not surprised at all I knew it all along!!!!!!!! they ask if I can prove its mine. I have pics of the dvd player from my records and the modle # and the cop said thats yours but he cant do anything unless I have the serial #. aaaaaaaaawww WTF I dont have that so now im screwed. I have a feeling and who it is but they wont tell me. I want to call my lanlord and get his ass kicked out but im not a 100% sure and it would be wrong to get someone kicked out. So now I stock his druggie ass and im going to catch him doing something wrong and call the cops on him. FYI the cops told me hes a horoin addict ect. He will fuck up and I will be there to get his ass introuble.!!!

Part three

two days ago my computer got attacked (spyware,addaware,virus,couldent even get on the net ect) on cardomain and it took me and Woody sometime to get it fixed and it roaly F'ed it up. But now thats ok Woody fixed everything.

BEER TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow Jedi. what luck. hope all works out at work and you find the info you need for your investigation. and for the fake XP Antivirus, try Spybot Search and Destroy.

• Founders

Dude Joe if you were in the Florida area I would have said you should have came over fuckin tonight. It was a great night of beer and smoking the houka. Overall a great time, simply made my worries go away and be very thankful I'm on Spring break lol.

Seriously Joe, I wish my company was making more money because we could probably use another graphics artist for our design projects and you could earn some extra money but we're struggling with the employee load as is, sorry! My bit of advice is in my drunken state I can't think of the name of the site but its like freelance for hire or something like that and you could earn some decent money (at least pay half a bill or some bills depending on the work) for designing logos and simple things for people.

Another thing for the serial number of your DVD player, do you have the receipt? If so the store or the actual company you bought it from should have the corresponding serial to go with the number on your receipt. Another thing the cops could do which I'm sure their lazy asses won't (no offense to any cops on the forums) but if they can catch the guy on something as small as a parking ticket and bring him in, they can put him under the light of your apartment break in and see where it goes.

uhhh... I think that's everything I have to say. I'm just happy today. I know a lot of you are pissed but for once I feel happy and would like to say I am! lol. My best friend is finally off of house arrest for something he really honestly didn't do and I'm drunk and feelin good and have no worries at this point haha. Sorry to put a damper on your guys rants and sadness but for once I'm happy!

They have a troubleshooting forum, I've already posted my issue there, hopefully I'll get some feedback, and not smack talk from Apple sackriders.

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?t...46&tstart=0

Well, my update from this situation, Apple did jack squat. I ended up paying out of pocket to get my music back. LUCKILY, I got my big 'ol tax return back. Not too big of a deal. I got no answers from the lousy Apple help forum.