Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

We are a community of Pontiac enthusiasts. The purpose of our community is to keep alive the Pontiac spirit by sharing (or showing off) our cars, discussing Pontiac, helping each other work on our cars and find information, plus attend various meets/shows/etc... To aid discussion, sharing, event planning and selling of parts/cars/anything, we have various parts of the website to aid this from Forums to an online Garage to Classifieds to even a Document Download Repository. You can find links to these in our navigation above based on what each section helps with (discussion, local events, learning, etc...).

We invite you to contribute, find help or just view some of our member's amazing cars! Don't forget, we also have great contests from time to time (like our Pontiac of the Month and yearly calendar contest) and our Pontiac This OR That, a fun game where you choose the best of two randomly selected Pontiacs from our online garage.

We look forward to seeing you around!

Sign in to follow this  
becksmerc

New member from WI

329760_2866874800161_1508540397_2907774_358591160_o.jpg

336922_2866875880188_1508540397_2907776_916832332_o.jpg

i am the owner of a 2007 pontiac G6 GT coupe.many mods have been made to it i will work on a progression page

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:agreed:

Good looking 6er! Look forward to seeing what's been done

Welcome! Glad to see another person from WI. What part of the state are you in? I'm in Stevens Point. I love it up here :agreed:

Nice G6! I'm looking forward to see what has been done with her!

Welcome, n00b.

Welcome! Glad to see another person from WI. What part of the state are you in? I'm in Stevens Point. I love it up here :woot:

Nice G6! I'm looking forward to see what has been done with her!

i'm in fort atkinson bout 45 mins east of madison

http://foreverpontiac.com/index.php?showtopic=3039&hl=

http://foreverpontiac.com/index.php?showtopic=3037&hl=

here are my other threads first is just photos from random shoots and second is a progression

Hmmm another Wisconsin person, I see that valid beat me to it. I'm from Mauston, about a hour North of Madison haha. :woot:

Welcome! WI? Meh... lol I'm from MN.

Looks good so far, I'd love to say hi on G6P, however, I'm banned. lol

...Looks good so far, I'd love to say hi on G6P, however, I'm banned. lol

stop bragging. :huh: anyways, welcome.

stop bragging. ;) anyways, welcome.

:huh:

i'm in fort atkinson bout 45 mins east of madison

I know where that is! I've never been but I have been to Jefferson for their swap meet, which if I recall is at least the same exit as Fort Atkinson.

welcometothetribe-1.gif

I know where that is! I've never been but I have been to Jefferson for their swap meet, which if I recall is at least the same exit as Fort Atkinson.

i go to the swap meet every time i've probably seen you there but never knew who you were

the G6 is clean seen it over on our wigm-tuners forum. i finally decided to log in on here. haven't logged onto here since march 2010.