Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
Jeff454

Hello. All

Not exactly new but my first post. Registered in November but website wouldn't accept login until I redid everything: fixed now. I'm in Fayetteville, North Carolina and just retired from the Air Force @ Pope AFB. My last Pontiac was a Cycone Gray 2006 GTO. I traded it in July 09 for the G8 GXP. I loved my GTO but love the GXP much more; wish I coulda kept both because my daughter wanted it. SHe is registered as jmm88 by the way, she finally got her own black 2006 GTO. My GXP is a Sport Metallic Red, A6 with sunroof. As I'm sure many of you Pontiac enthusiasts already know, only 1829 GXP's were produced so I'm thrilled to have it. Glad to be here and impressed by the number of Pontiac enthusiasts registered here. GM will one day regret it's decision to drop Pontiac and keep Buick. Christ! I can count on one hand how many impressionable, sought-after Buicks there have ever been; don't have that many fingers and toes for Pontiacs.

Note: Haven't figured out how to post pictures yet; advice would be welcomed. :PICS:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO welcome get pics up of that sexy beast ASAP

Welcome!

You need an external host (Photo Bucket or Image Shack), then you just use img tags.

Welcome!

You need an external host (Photo Bucket or Image Shack), then you just use img tags.

Thanks, I'm on it.

:PICS:

Definitely want to see pics of both your fabulous Pontiacs!

If you need any help posting pics you can consult the help file:

http://foreverpontiac.com/index.php?showtopic=48

WELCOME! :PICS:

Good to see another Military Member on here.

welcometothetribe-1.gif

Welcome to FP!

As said, pics of the Commodore- err... I mean, G8 ASAP!

One of my very close friends is stationed with her hubby near ya, at Ft. Bragg. Nice to see more military members coming aboard.

How did you find out about us?

welcome! great to see you posting.

Welcome! We're glad to have you :lol2:

Welcome to FP! :lol2: