Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hello. All

Not exactly new but my first post. Registered in November but website wouldn't accept login until I redid everything: fixed now. I'm in Fayetteville, North Carolina and just retired from the Air Force @ Pope AFB. My last Pontiac was a Cycone Gray 2006 GTO. I traded it in July 09 for the G8 GXP. I loved my GTO but love the GXP much more; wish I coulda kept both because my daughter wanted it. SHe is registered as jmm88 by the way, she finally got her own black 2006 GTO. My GXP is a Sport Metallic Red, A6 with sunroof. As I'm sure many of you Pontiac enthusiasts already know, only 1829 GXP's were produced so I'm thrilled to have it. Glad to be here and impressed by the number of Pontiac enthusiasts registered here. GM will one day regret it's decision to drop Pontiac and keep Buick. Christ! I can count on one hand how many impressionable, sought-after Buicks there have ever been; don't have that many fingers and toes for Pontiacs.

Note: Haven't figured out how to post pictures yet; advice would be welcomed. :PICS:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Welcome!

You need an external host (Photo Bucket or Image Shack), then you just use img tags.

Thanks, I'm on it.

Welcome to FP!

As said, pics of the Commodore- err... I mean, G8 ASAP!

One of my very close friends is stationed with her hubby near ya, at Ft. Bragg. Nice to see more military members coming aboard.

How did you find out about us?

• 2 weeks later...