Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

GTO TEX's 1966 GTO

2018 June
of the Month

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

1960PontiacCatalina

pics of my Catalina

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

sweet looks like a great project.

Seeing things like this make me want to start a project but... I HAVE NO GARAGE. :wacko: I'll be watching this one though.

Beautiful! I look forward to seeing the progress :wacko:

Good luck with the restoration project that will be on sweet looking car whaen your done. :pop_corn:

Looks great!! :pop_corn: with Mark, except I have a garage just no time :lol2:

Another thing I think I should have mentioned was you might want to resize your pictures via Image Shack when you upload them. The capability is in "Other Options" or "More Options" or something like that on the upload page. I'd say anything under a 1500 px width would make the pictures load a lot faster on here :P because I'm at work and yeah lets just say my connection here is anything but mediocre and the pictures are running slow on download.

my works high speed net does not like the pics either. :pop_corn: slow slow slow

Very nice! Whick engine's under the hood? 3 on the tree?

Nice classic pon-ton, all the work will be worth it in the end just don't lose hope. those seats in the pic look in pretty good shape whats the interior gonna look like?

Sweet 60, my driving instructor had one when I went for my license, I almost talked him into letting me drive it for my test (I was well known for driving since I was 11 and never getting caught LOL) But I ended up in a 98 neon... then an 82 Futura when I could not fit in the Neon!

I love that roof style, the flat top 4 door hard top is a personal favourite for any 59-60 GM, it looked amazing on all of them!

Should I be worried that there is a claw hammer on the front seat? :woot:

This is gonna be beautiful when complete. :D

Nice , i would like to get an old car one day. Something to tinker with every now and then.