Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Rim Discussion

Hey everyone! Been a bit since I last posted.

I had some questions that perhaps anyone could help me find out. I'm currently looking for some wheels to put on my 1969 Pontiac Catalina. I attached a photo of a car that was sold recently and wanted to showcase the rims and see if anyone visibly could tell what brand they are. I understand its possible they're fully custom too but I wanted to post and see if anyone could help me.

The attached picture is of a '67 Catalina, that was sold at an auction. I tried contacting the auction and went through some different hoops to try and find any answer, listing answers as well and had no luck with such routes. Is there anyone whom might know the brand of rims? Possibly any other way to go about finding out the information? Thank everyone!

89ebe17b38b6b11bd1467e633232eccd15d2cdb7.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

otti, take the picture to a wheel shop and ask them the question, most places that sell trick wheels will know what brand they are... 

having said that, i have never seen anything like this, really cool too👍, maybe one of the guys here has seen them before ?????

• Like 2

Now this would be a good invention for Ringo or Frosty to invent and get really rich off!!! 

Invent a search engine that instead of searching a word, you copy and paste a image into and then you can surf the www for the same image.....🙄

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Otti said:

Thank you so much! Diablos is the brand name for the wheels. They are Diablo Blitz Chrome Wheels, thank you a lot! 

You are welcome! Those appear to be reasonably priced as well!

AC3EC86C-14C6-4B08-B750-88CEE16ECC69.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

They are certainly impressive wheels!here some on a Maserati:)

https://diablowheelsusa.com/videos/diablo-22-blitz-on-a-maserati-ghibli/

What Maserati? What rims?! 🤩

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1