Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Got Rims? I does!

This is how good and big they look compared to stock

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_0295.jpg

So I pulled it on the street to see if there were any rubbing issues and there are none! BTW, the first two pics have a lugnut on top of the tire to show the wheel gap... Here are the pics, Enjoy!

DSC_0305.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0302.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0307.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

DSC_0309.jpg

not sure why the images are a bit blurry, will take more tomorrow..

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:lol2: it looks great! be happy that your package was not shipped to a non exsisten address a few states over. :rofl:

' date='Aug 16 2010, 08:10 PM' post='35433']

Hmmmm. Not bad. How sticky do those Nittos feel? I might be upgrading to those when my General Exclaim UHPs wear out.

In my Humble Opinion!

do yourself a favor and get Goodyear Eagle F1's. superior ratings that are not matched by any other tire set. Spend the money and make it worth your while. Even at the cheapest place around town you're not gonna get a tire for less than 200 a piece, but you'll appreciate your purchase.

In my Humble Opinion!

do yourself a favor and get Goodyear Eagle F1's. superior ratings that are not matched by any other tire set. Spend the money and make it worth your while. Even at the cheapest place around town you're not gonna get a tire for less than 200 a piece, but you'll appreciate your purchase.

It's funny you say that, I had a set on my stock wheels. They do have amazing grip, hell, they even handle great on the snow! My only gripes with them are:

1) They are just too expensive. In my stock tire size, they were $160 a piece.

2) Tire noise increases badly halfway through the tire's life. With between 4-2/32 of tred left, it'll sound almost like a bad wheel bearing it gets so noisy.

not bad. actually looks pretty good.

the nitto neo gens are a pretty good tire. they are pretty sticky until about 50% to 60% tread is gone. my buddy in his 300whp eclipse uses those tires only and they grip real good. but he is in AZ and the heat in AZ makes tires very very sticky. lol.

looks great man. I love these rims

Wheels can make a decent looking car look real nice. It definitely does with yours. They look sharp, man. I need some new shoes as well.

• Founders

:agreed: it looks great! be happy that your package was not shipped to a non exsisten address a few states over. :lol2:

:agreed: be very happy!! FedEx nor the company I bought my BR player from is giving me any answers at this point in time :lol2:

Anywho, they look great man!!