Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

RICER/OMG WTF IS THAT! Forum

Killiger2009

first pic is funny and the second one, call me crazy but is kinda cool and neat!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. i do agree with the dragon being cool. i kind of like it. :)

20444_1315174194643_1089346663_992734_509599_n.jpg

Saw this leaving campus today, not too bad but the spoiler was a flippin huge and the front bumper needs some paint badly!!!!!

ricerc.jpg

that eclipse is just BLAH! lol. PAINT YOUR BUMPER PLEASE! lol

oh my god this thread is hilarious. I've been laughing for like 10 minutes now hahaha

But I have to agree that the dragon with the nose cloudy stuff is pretty cool. I liked that one; tastefully done and not overdone!

Okay now I present to you EL COQUI!!! This was at my very second car show in which I took home a huge trophy, raced on the drag strip for the first time and this did not. I lul'd.

HPIM0716.jpg

HPIM0715.jpg

HPIM0714.jpg

HPIM0712.jpg

I had a contender for the minivan ricer thing, but I sadly didn't take any pictures. It was a Honda Odyssey riced out like El Coqui here. It was also pretty funny.

That Honda... the first picture, I said, 'Okay, it's got potential, it's not a bad trunk setup.' Well, after that, just, yeah. Not so much potential anymore. :woot:

That Honda, it looks alright... minus all the Chrome and 18" sticker... go with a dark color scheme, lose the chrome, wouldn't look bad, but this definitely wasn't the way to go...

does this count?

c.jpg?t=1263534368

someone was actually driving this with stick on fender port holes and missing the chrome door pillar on the driver door or jus added it to the back door. and being sold at Mazda. :P

My god, I see too many of the LX cars like this where I am (Magnum, Charger, 300) and they're all modded in the same exact fashion. Ghetto wheels, portholes, and OMGLETSPUTCHROMEEVERYWHERE!

ok so here goes my opinion about that honda. Not to be racial or anything but does a Mexican own that? Im mexican and see mexicans do that kind of crap to their cars all the time. trunk setup, could be better. and the fact that he has his gull wing doors held up by a friggin rod and even his trunk makes it seem that he did a cheap job on both and can't afford some good struts. TOO MUCH DAMN CHROME!!!! and last but not least, i think he really intended this thing to be his cheap version of a lowrider impala bcuz if you look at everything thats done to it, don't you think he really wanted a real lowrider???? EL OH EL!!!!

oh and to add.. i just realized the tail lights. I HATE IT WHEN THEY TRY TO MAKE THEIR TAILS LOOK LIKE WANNA BE ALTEZZAS!!! lol

ok so here goes my opinion about that honda. Not to be racial or anything but does a Mexican own that? Im mexican and see mexicans do that kind of crap to their cars all the time. trunk setup, could be better. and the fact that he has his gull wing doors held up by a friggin rod and even his trunk makes it seem that he did a cheap job on both and can't afford some good struts. TOO MUCH DAMN CHROME!!!! and last but not least, i think he really intended this thing to be his cheap version of a lowrider impala bcuz if you look at everything thats done to it, don't you think he really wanted a real lowrider???? EL OH EL!!!!

oh and to add.. i just realized the tail lights. I HATE IT WHEN THEY TRY TO MAKE THEIR TAILS LOOK LIKE WANNA BE ALTEZZAS!!! lol

Thank god he ain't Mexican :agreed: ... "El Coqui" gives it away... he's from PR or DR... deff NOT Mexican. Oh and :welcomeFP: on Mexicans with modded Hondas giving US a bad name with their half-assed wannabe FF rides that in reality look like PINATAS!!! :lol2:

Thank god he ain't Mexican :lol2: ... "El Coqui" gives it away... he's from PR or DR... deff NOT Mexican. Oh and :lol2: on Mexicans with modded Hondas giving US a bad name with their half-assed wannabe FF rides that in reality look like PINATAS!!! :badGT:

oh fuk thnk god he ain't mexican. lol. but still.. i saw a yellow honda civic coupe with a whale tail on it and guess what, HE PAINTED IS HUBCAPS YELLOW TO MATCH THE CAR!!! i so need to find that picture. i have so many more ricey pix too.