Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

RICER/OMG WTF IS THAT! Forum

Killiger2009

hey, i found where the Hummer is at when i leave work. ill try to get a pic of it (for those who member what i said about it before).

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, must have run out of money before they could actually make the car look semi decent... lose the spoiler and get some white rims, and get a nice exhaust or at least a nice tip, and that car wouldn't look bad, just need to lose that spoiler though

I disagree. The only thing that could make that car look cool is a molotov cocktail.

And Mark, if you encourage him to join FDM, I will hunt you down and wipe my ass on your couch.

hey, i found where the Hummer is at when i leave work. ill try to get a pic of it (for those who member what i said about it before).

SWEET! I want to see!

I disagree. The only thing that could make that car look cool is a molotov cocktail.

And Mark, if you encourage him to join FDM, I will hunt you down and wipe my ass on your couch.

:cheers: Promise? haha jk

• Founders

This is more a WTF and sadly I don't have a picture of it but I saw a EscAvalanche this morning on my way to class. It was a Chevy Avalanche dressed up like a Caddy Escalade, Looked pretty good except they had a decal name the EscAvalanche, which looks and sounds like shit. lol

Hopefully I'll find it again and get a pic of it

i went to a car show that a club was hosting and was all over the radio. me and my 4 buddies, hyundai tib, 2 srt4's, and golf r32, were literally the nicest cars there. my friend, who is a hot asian model, lol, invited me and begged me to go so i was like... ok... ill go. well.. thats all is saw there was ricealicious cars. i just couldn't understand why they even bothered. lol

Hmmm... Did you take that pic of the Japanese Van? I was actually in Japan and saw those everywhere!

nah. that was an online pic

i do want to go to japan someday. but for now, i cant bcuz of my 3 children.

Yeah, that would do it... I was stationed there for 2 years so I've had my fill, however, I want to go back! I loved it there.

• Founders

awww... I went there when I was 19!

I went to China when I was 17 does that count? :woot: if it wasn't for the food I'd probably would have had a great time and if I took the class I took my sophomore year of college before it too lol. Oh well glad I don't live there though, glad to be here, can't wait to go to Europe though!

Anywho, WOW Mark! What is with that spoiler that everybody and their mom thinks it looks good!!!!

I went to China when I was 17 does that count? :woot: if it wasn't for the food I'd probably would have had a great time and if I took the class I took my sophomore year of college before it too lol. Oh well glad I don't live there though, glad to be here, can't wait to go to Europe though!

Anywho, WOW Mark! What is with that spoiler that everybody and their mom thinks it looks good!!!!

HAHA idk! It looks hideous!

does this count?

c.jpg?t=1263534368

someone was actually driving this with stick on fender port holes and missing the chrome door pillar on the driver door or jus added it to the back door. and being sold at Mazda. :lol2: