Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

RICER/OMG WTF IS THAT! Forum

Killiger2009

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the back of the truck in front of my i kno its hard to see and a crappy pic but thes a fish on the tail gate and wen the truck stopped its wagged back and forth and the red eyes lit up

fisdhy.jpg

Who came up with the idea of port holes, they look hideous and no one uses them for anything... the only good I could ever seem the being used for might be for nitrous purges, but they still look ugly either way...

• Founders

But who designed them, who was the one that was high and drunk and tripping that said, "Hey homie, lets put these shiznits on our car cuz da are tits?"

:woot: I hate all the people who are like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey dis da gon luked kewl!!! Saw a Mazda not a 3 speed but the slow POS ones with port holes and wow I wanted to follow them and be like No No No take those off now your car has not a single use for them.

On the other hand the Buicks and Caddys like Mark said do look alright with them, its kind of one of those things that if it comes stock it has a chance to look somewhat good.

• Founders

But do the ones on the cars they come stock with actually serve a purpose? If not, then WHY?!?!?

Pretty sure they're just vents that are supposed to look "fancy"

If you guys want real bullet holes, send me a fender or something, and I can help arrange it :rolleyes: Plenty of authentic bullet holes in plenty of vehicles here B) And yeah, they do, the only stick on that's even remotely alright are those stick on baseballs that look like they are breaking into your glass, but they should only be put on minivans that moms drive :)

If you guys want real bullet holes, send me a fender or something, and I can help arrange it :rolleyes: Plenty of authentic bullet holes in plenty of vehicles here B) And yeah, they do, the only stick on that's even remotely alright are those stick on baseballs that look like they are breaking into your glass, but they should only be put on minivans that moms drive :)

oh yeah!!! lol. mini van rice! lol