Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

RICER/OMG WTF IS THAT! Forum

Killiger2009

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took these pics last summer.

PAGACarMeet018.jpg

PAGACarMeet031.jpg

gaparking003.jpg

this was at a car show I wnet to. this kid was the biggest freaking moran ive ever met. He said the car was turbo, with nitrous. lol its just a badge and a painted fire extingusher. his in car DVD system is a portable dvd play ontop of a wooden box and his custom sound system is a home theater package. this kid shopped at walmart way to much.

ShadyGroveCarShow023.jpg

ShadyGroveCarShow079.jpg

ShadyGroveCarShow080.jpg

ShadyGroveCarShow081.jpg

ShadyGroveCarShow082.jpg

ShadyGroveCarShow083.jpg

oh and that thing o nthe bottom of his bumper is house siding.

and last is me doing Laugh at Rice

PACarBQMeet005.jpg

Heres a pic I found on Laughatrice.com

g28p04.jpg

the Anti-Rice

DSCF1684.jpg

is that guy with the red cavi really that proud of his riced out piecer???????

seriously that guy has to be on crack! HOME THEATER SPEAKERS?!?!?! THAT CAP DOESN'T EVEN LOOK CONNECTED!!! AND IS THAT LIP MADE OUT OF CARDBOARD AND ALUMINUM FOIL?!?!?! NOW THATS THE DEFINITION OF RICER RIGHT THERE!

is that guy with the red cavi really that proud of his riced out piecer???????

seriously that guy has to be on crack! HOME THEATER SPEAKERS?!?!?! THAT CAP DOESN'T EVEN LOOK CONNECTED!!! AND IS THAT LIP MADE OUT OF CARDBOARD AND ALUMINUM FOIL?!?!?! NOW THATS THE DEFINITION OF RICER RIGHT THERE!

:lol2:

Yet I just threw up in my mouth a lil... :)

yeah he realy thinks that his car is amazing. He drag races it. he sponcer is freecupofcoffee.com or something like that. its really bad. He has a turbo badge on the motor to along with all the crap on the car. theres no turbo the bumpers have clips on them to look like you can take them off, but there all bolted on. it was a really sad car. he goes to tons of car shows to.

yeah he realy thinks that his car is amazing. He drag races it. he sponcer is freecupofcoffee.com or something like that. its really bad. He has a turbo badge on the motor to along with all the crap on the car. theres no turbo the bumpers have clips on them to look like you can take them off, but there all bolted on. it was a really sad car. he goes to tons of car shows to.

that has to be very embarrassing. i would shoot the guy down and tell him, SHOW ME THE JETS FOR YOUR NITROUS AND SHOW ME THE TURBO, BOV, PIPING, ETC FOR THE TURBO! I would just be mean like that bcuz this car is ridiculously horrendous.

100% agreed...but that would probably make him cry...

"What? My car isnt cool? But....but I have a molded hood scoop and....uh...stickers and wheels and custom trunk mat and shiney intake and loud exhaust and...(starts to weep) .... chrome trim around the fenders and Diy lip kit and custom foglights and a totally tricked out mobil entertainment unit and lets not forget my car is boosted w/ NOS. So what makes my car UN-COOL?"

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

100% agreed...but that would probably make him cry...

"What? My car isnt cool? But....but I have a molded hood scoop and....uh...stickers and wheels and custom trunk mat and shiney intake and loud exhaust and...(starts to weep) .... chrome trim around the fenders and Diy lip kit and custom foglights and a totally tricked out mobil entertainment unit and lets not forget my car is boosted w/ NOS. So what makes my car UN-COOL?"

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

u forgot the wing. lmao

I took these pics last summer.

PAGACarMeet018.jpg

PAGACarMeet031.jpg

gaparking003.jpg

this was at a car show I wnet to. this kid was the biggest freaking moran ive ever met. He said the car was turbo, with nitrous. lol its just a badge and a painted fire extingusher. his in car DVD system is a portable dvd play ontop of a wooden box and his custom sound system is a home theater package. this kid shopped at walmart way to much.

ShadyGroveCarShow023.jpg

ShadyGroveCarShow079.jpg

ShadyGroveCarShow080.jpg

ShadyGroveCarShow081.jpg

ShadyGroveCarShow082.jpg

ShadyGroveCarShow083.jpg

oh and that thing o nthe bottom of his bumper is house siding.

and last is me doing Laugh at Rice

PACarBQMeet005.jpg

Heres a pic I found on Laughatrice.com

g28p04.jpg

the Anti-Rice

DSCF1684.jpg

GAWD I H8 THAT CAVI!!!!! lol

Ummmm... guys, you know the G6 has VTech as well, if I remember correctly...

not so much. someone explained it on G6P once and it is not that same at all. ill find it someday.

EDIT: found it.

Do you guys actually know what vtec is?

I'm willing to bet most you actually have no idea.

Hint, our cars have it buahahahah

No G6 has VTEC, ever... or any GM for that matter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VTEC

Variable Valve Timing (VVT), yes... Valve LIFT... no

Two Cam profiles for valves using a third lobe and a third rocker arm . Thats VTEC at its core. Honda slaps "VTEC" on just about everything now, even there vans. It's a widely used term now for many of there technology.

Not defending Honda's either... just like to see things right. :lol2: