Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

POTM Banter

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

please keep ALL POTM comments in here. that is what it is for anyways. have fun.

VOTE FOR ME!

Good luck everyone, your all winners in my book!!!! :cheers:

;) NOT!

:badGT:

!!!!!!VOTE FOR ME JEDI3!!!!!! :rofl:

(whispers) this is intense...very intense. (dramatic music plays in the background) i dont know if we will make it out alive, but i can assure you one thing...i will win. :rofl:

(in a winey voince and dramatic music plays in the background) jedi can you make me a sig? sig man? hook a brother up! hey jedi and on and on.

:rofl:

thats all I got to say!

enuff said. ;)

(in a winey voince and dramatic music plays in the background) jedi can you make me a sig? sig man? hook a brother up! hey jedi and on and on.

:rofl:

thats all I got to say!

enuff said. :cheers:

;) that has nothing to do with POTM...but ill allow it.

well my vote is for me... but i am not a mod...

Erik... you are my close second....

buahahahahah

PS... i took your moyher out for a nice steak dinner and never called her back!

May i ask why every time it comes to vote for potm, many of them are the same cars again and again i believe that every one should have a chance to win. and should be able to be put the same car in the vote every time it comes around just cause they didn't win.

p.s I dont want any one taking this the wrong way i just always noticed it and i just wanted to ask why it is. thanks

00grandam15 :lol2:

Moved to the POTM Banter thread no need to start a new thread.

I would like to see diff cars but people nom who they nom. The only time I think we should step in is if the same person/ride gets nom'ed 3 or 4 months in a row and still dosent win. IMO

• Founders

May i ask why every time it comes to vote for potm, many of them are the same cars again and again i believe that every one should have a chance to win. and should be able to be put the same car in the vote every time it comes around just cause they didn't win.

p.s I dont want any one taking this the wrong way i just always noticed it and i just wanted to ask why it is. thanks

00grandam15 :agreed:

This has been asked before and in all honesty there's nobody to blame except for the people who don't nominate cars for POTM or yourself if you don't nominate anyone you'd like to see nominated. We give you guys the ability to pick (not this month of course because we're doing a special thing) thus should eliminate being un-fair and/or biased but I do admit it easily can give groups of people the ability to just nominate the same people over again. All I got to say to fix all of this is if you see a deserving person NOMINATE THEM! lol That will fix this problem right up and give deserving people a shot at it :cheers:

• Founders
' date='Apr 21 2010, 05:20 PM' post='21784']

No love for the lone Grand Am this month. :o

Poor Chris, I would vote for you if I wasn't so much obsessed with beating Ghost :agreed:

BTW Vote Ringo!!!!!!! Ghost wants to taser 7 year olds! :cheers:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpSGSna0g5U

Watch this and you'll understand ^