Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

POTM Banter

:woot: im losing. :agreed: you will see, you will ALL see...i will win. :P jus wait till next month. i got a surprise. :o

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

well... i would consider that the pontiac of the month should be someone who has definitely done something for the forums, members, and or something awesome to their vehicles. they also have to be on the forums for longer than a week. not saying anything about the TA cuz i do like the TA myself. but it should be somewhat of a competition about who has advanced their cars since they have been on the forums and or done something that they should be recognized for. its kind of hard to explain but i hope i make sense. :agreed:

just my thoughts.

Agreed.

Nothing against the new guy, but he's been on for about a week, and the guy won the vote by a landslide. Now, don't get me wrong, the T/A is tight, but it's stock. The others in the list (yes, including me) are modded, a lot. We've all been on the boards for awhile. But this just shows that people overlook things. Let's face it, the T/A is getting votes just for the pure fact it's a T/A. And being the only T/A, most of the voter's eyes just went to a stock T/A, rather than looking at the modded G6's, Vibe and Grand Am on the list.

It's funny, the car shows I go to, the judging goes down in a similar manner, as is the attention drawn to certain cars.

Arg.

End Chaos rant.

Um stock?

The car is modded, prob alot more than most

Ported Heads

206/206 Cam

Chrome MAF Pipe

Turbo XS Boost Controller

Walbro 340 Fuel Pump

42lb Fuel Injectors

Terry Houston 3 inch downpipe

2.5 inch Dynomax Catback

Turbo Tweak Eprom Chip

Welded Subframe Braces

Pioneer Rear 6x9s

Cadence Front 4x6s

Kenwood x-493 Head Unit

Um stock?

The car is modded, prob alot more than most

Ported Heads

206/206 Cam

Chrome MAF Pipe

Turbo XS Boost Controller

Walbro 340 Fuel Pump

42lb Fuel Injectors

Terry Houston 3 inch downpipe

2.5 inch Dynomax Catback

Turbo Tweak Eprom Chip

Welded Subframe Braces

Pioneer Rear 6x9s

Cadence Front 4x6s

Kenwood x-493 Head Unit

now i never said anything about stock. but congrats on the kill on becoming forever pontiac's potm. :dancingpontiac:

but when its your car you would want it the whole month? or a week?

i wouldnt really car because its never going to be me anyways haha

• Founders

A month is just easier on the staff (doing voting and putting pics up) and you guys because we had 5 nominated this month? If we did a weekly system then I can only imagine the drop in nominations and/or people being nominated and winning every week.

Also on what Chris said, nominations are done by the users of the forum thus whoever is in is in, easy as if you don't feel they're worthy don't nominate them. I do agree that some of the people should stick around here more if they're nominated but I'm not holding a gun to anyone's head here.

A month is just easier on the staff (doing voting and putting pics up) and you guys because we had 5 nominated this month? If we did a weekly system then I can only imagine the drop in nominations and/or people being nominated and winning every week.

Also on what Chris said, nominations are done by the users of the forum thus whoever is in is in, easy as if you don't feel they're worthy don't nominate them. I do agree that some of the people should stick around here more if they're nominated but I'm not holding a gun to anyone's head here.

ehh i guess i just get tired of seeing the same car everyday..idk about you guys but i do haha

ehh i guess i just get tired of seeing the same car everyday..idk about you guys but i do haha

But every day you go out and look at as well as drive the same car. :rofl:

Gonna double post here. I think the way to fix the deal Emily s talking about is to just extend the nomination time. Like 2 weeks to nominate someone and 1 week to vote. Idk just an idea.

Gonna double post here. I think the way to fix the deal Emily s talking about is to just extend the nomination time. Like 2 weeks to nominate someone and 1 week to vote. Idk just an idea.

i may be too tired or something cuz i dont see it but how would that fix the month long POTM pic?

I think we should have the nomination time extended a bit to see if that helps get more nominations. Also I have an idea for the winner pic to make it more interesting.

:woot: im losing. :D you will see, you will ALL see...i will win. :P jus wait till next month. i got a surprise. :D

What is it? BTW I am your 1 vote... You didn't even vote for yourself! :P

Haha no you are not to tired I am. Ii wanted to say that will fix the low entry problem.

well, i see that we only have 10% of the members are voting. sooo, when we get more members on here then there will be more nominations.

What is it? BTW I am your 1 vote... You didn't even vote for yourself! :o

hm...that is for me to know and for you to not find out...untill its nominations time. and thanks for the vote. and i didnt vote for myself cuz i didnt want to be selfish. :D and i didnt have a chance.