Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

letter of recommendation

Jedi3

Some woman that use to work at the dealer I work at wrote her own letter of recommendation and asked if the service manager would sign it for here today. :welcomeFP: You got to give this a read its wicked funny. First off you dont wright your own letter of recommendation you ask your prior employer to wright one. lol This is some funny shit and boy she is laying it on thick too. :indian::lol2::lol2:

March 10, 2010

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter is written as a recommendation for Ms. Brooks, who was employed at Saturn of Norwood from August 2006 until October 2007. I write this recommendation with great enthusiasm and expectation that you and members of the hiring committee will be as impressed with Ms. Brooks as I was during our tenure as co-workers.

I am now the Manager of the Service Department, in which Ms. Brooks worked while employed with Saturn of Norwood. Ms. Brooks is intelligent, self-directed, mature and affable. She has the ability to work independently and to work effectively as a team member, and had the judgment to know when each skill was required. Her work product was responsive and concise.

Ms. Brooks is ethical in every respect. Her compass is solid and steady. She is a professional young woman who understands the effort and commitment that are required to accomplish her goals. She is a people person, not arrogant, but confident, not brash, but spirited, and is the kind of young professional in ability and character that typifies the best traits that is required of any company/business/organization.

I am confident in saying that she can handle any situation with thoughtfulness and maturity. Ms. Poussainta R. Brooks’ application is one which deserves favorable consideration.

Sincerely,

Ryan Millavec

Saturn Service Manager

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

That is very generic and full of it and says nothing about the actual work she did. Please do not tell me he signed it.

That takes a bigger brass set than I ever would have but good for him not signing someone elses work.

Well I have been here for 2 years and never seen here or heard of her. I cant believe some one would wright there own letter of recommendation then ask there former boss to sign it. :welcomeFP:

Well I have been here for 2 years and never seen here or heard of her. I cant believe some one would write there own letter of recommendation then ask there former boss to sign it. :welcomeFP:

Fixed and that's pretty funny! lol

• Founders

Not unheard of but you shouldn't write your own letter of recommendation unless the person specifically says to. I've had that happen, went to a professor and he was like, write something I trust you and I'll sign it :welcomeFP:

But really wow, she deserved to be laughed at. People need to realize they did something wrong

wow!!! so much arrogance there! lol. why in the hell would you write that and ask the previous boss to sign?? i would've done the same thing. laughed at her and said, NOW GET OUT! lol. did she even have a good relationship with her previous boss? man i wish i could've seen the look of the manager's face. lol