Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Your Favorite Vehicle History!

Mariachi

As everyone knows, I am a man of my DSM's. I love them to death and know a butt load about them. Anyone want to test me? I'M READY! lol

So what is your favorite car Make and what do you know about their history?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

In order.

78 Trans Am, T-tops, Black interior, Black exterior w/ gold trim.

Any z31 (probably 88) 2Jz swapped. White or black. Black interior.

09 G8 GXP, nuff said.

I'm always going to <3 the underdog that is the N-body. I'm also a huge fan of the Aussie Commodores and Monaros, as well as their HSV variants.

I do have a growing affection towards Subarus. I want a WRX Wagon. :welcomeFP:

My Favorites are 68-70 Mopar.... (sorry i know it is not pontiac) but i love them.

I have a 1970 Plymouth AAR Cuda ALL ORIGINAL bought it with 53000 miles on it and now it has 57000 and that is like 9 years later.

The car i have was produced by Dan Gurney (a ledgend in Trans Am racing of the 70s)

Thecar i have was only produced for 5 weeks. my car was produced in week 3. it is a TRUE BS23JOB car and not a replica

packed with a 340 6 pack with factory holley carbs (vacuum acutated secondaries) it has a factory cam and was built to go from the Factory floor to the Trans Am race track. BUT IS STREET LEGAL

the rules to have a car race in the trans am racing (yes the camaro, mustang, firebird) has to be a production car and has to make at least 1000 cars

There were 2700 cars built and according to AARRegistry there is less than 1300 that are FACTORY original.

Currently i am looking for my broadcast and build sheet.

Supposedly they can be found under carpet, inbetween springs of the front or rear seat or the back rest of the front seat

Because the car is 100% original (minus tires that are new but old and i took out the factory dual point distributor and put in the 71 electronic ignition) i can hope to find it.

Was that what you were looking for? history and knowledge?

I love my BF's body man :woot:

:o:dancingpontiac::huh:

My Favorites are 68-70 Mopar.... (sorry i know it is not pontiac) but i love them.

I have a 1970 Plymouth AAR Cuda ALL ORIGINAL bought it with 53000 miles on it and now it has 57000 and that is like 9 years later.

The car i have was produced by Dan Gurney (a ledgend in Trans Am racing of the 70s)

Thecar i have was only produced for 5 weeks. my car was produced in week 3. it is a TRUE BS23JOB car and not a replica

packed with a 340 6 pack with factory holley carbs (vacuum acutated secondaries) it has a factory cam and was built to go from the Factory floor to the Trans Am race track. BUT IS STREET LEGAL

the rules to have a car race in the trans am racing (yes the camaro, mustang, firebird) has to be a production car and has to make at least 1000 cars

There were 2700 cars built and according to AARRegistry there is less than 1300 that are FACTORY original.

Currently i am looking for my broadcast and build sheet.

Supposedly they can be found under carpet, inbetween springs of the front or rear seat or the back rest of the front seat

Because the car is 100% original (minus tires that are new but old and i took out the factory dual point distributor and put in the 71 electronic ignition) i can hope to find it.

Was that what you were looking for? history and knowledge?

:o Saweet!!! :welcomeFP:

Mine are the 68-72 Chevelles I have done quit a bit of research on them and still learning.

Nissan 300ZX... not many automotive manufacturers can say they properly built a sequential twin-turbo that works!

What are you talking about... many have.

Audi - S4, S6, S8 RS4 RS6

Mercedes - Few AMG models

Dodge Stealth RT

Mitsubishi - 3000GT VR4, Galant VR4

Other Nissan cars

Mazda - RX7

Toyota - Supra

you should think before you talk....

there are plenty more!

you are an idiot...

What are you talking about... many have.

Audi - S4, S6, S8 RS4 RS6

Mercedes - Few AMG models

Dodge Stealth RT

Mitsubishi - 3000GT VR4, Galant VR4

Other Nissan cars

Mazda - RX7

Toyota - Supra

you should think before you talk....

there are plenty more!

you are an idiot...

I have to say that the 300zx TT is one of the strongest built. but try working on that motor by yourself. good luck. the 3000gt vr4, good luck with that weak head. the Mazda RX7, diffs aren't strong enough. Toyota Supra is another car that was built strong and built to last (if not romped on).

FYI, the Galant VR4 was NOT TT. it was a 4g63T 2.0L DOHC.