Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 08 dodge Challenger / Superbird

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

What? Can't have I the pleasure of at least one "na na a boo boo"? Killjoy.

The new paint job and Z/24 kit on the Cavalier came out great though.

Oh My Gawd !! I leave for a couple of days and ya'll went nuts LMAO!!! Actually I think we can attach Notallthere to the roof but, not with tape or bungee but, with lots and lots of super glue. And Notallthere can where is liquid latex and hemp rope thong while on top of bus. Yes, we probably need to duck tap Pro to the seat with a rubber duckie LOL!! Yes Frosty, I have a few go pro cameras along with some 3D cameras to film the Live Action as turtle man would say !! We can even use microphones to record all the interesting screams fro everyone. Pro would not be good for driver to be duct tape while driving but, I will wear a blind fold while driving. Yes, we could duct tape my foot to the gas pedal no need for brake pedal any way ain't gonna use it LOL!! I figure we could mount Ringo and Stratman to the front or on the hood. 1 could be a picking and the other one a grinnin' although, might not wanna grin too much due to bugs lol !! I do think we need to put Frosty on the roof with Notallthere why I don't know but, hey it gives him something interesting to see or watch LMAO !! Or better yet, we could attach him to the retractable stop sign hehe!!

ya...i come in to check an awesome car, only to find out notallthere has taken over with speedos.

I'd pay to see Frosty on the retractable stop sign with it still working :lol:

Ghost - Howdy and yes feel your pain on that one :lol2:

Ringo - you got that right it would be a funny site to see :lol:

Be careful what you wish for boys. You might just get it and still go "Eeeuuuuoooowwww" !!!!!Then you will never get the bad taste out of your mind !!! :lol2::lol2:

I'm a little scared that Frosty is happy to be attached to that stop sign

Bring it ! :dancingpontiac:

That shows a remarkable lack of concern for your own well being. Be a lot scared.

When you've driven with GE and notallthere as much as I have before, the concept of your life flashing before your eyes becomes a boring rerun.

Don't forget, notallthere went to stunt driving school. GE is a stunt looking for a place to happen (e.g. the Deerslayer).

• Founders

When you've driven with GE and notallthere as much as I have before, the concept of your life flashing before your eyes becomes a boring rerun.

:rofl:

True, it was with Lucy, the top was down, during the height of the Woodward Dream Crawl.

Damn ... you should be writing for Halequin Romance with opening lines like that.

Got you all stir up, huh? I am glad you feel that way. It would be nice to get paid for my writing instead of posting in some cheesy forum....ah, what, wait.

Ah crap, never mind.

Ya'll have gotten really twisted and yes, Frosty it could be very scary to see you mounted to the swinging stop sign with his twisted mind from hanging around all of us. Yes, we are in trouble dang it !!

Well, I can add yet another tag to the list of killings with the car. Add 1 more possium to the list which damaged the section between the splitter and nose along with slight bend in right fender. So, I've ramped up painting the new aluminum nose and making a new aluminum section between the splitter and nose. And re-supporting fenders and everything and gonna put a edge on splitter to split them boogers in half much easier and faster. So, the last 2 weeks I've been busy and of course I need more aluminum and can't make it to the metal supplier in time after work. So kind of screwed on completion. Gotta love wrenching on cars and making your own parts.

To add to the drama. I was replacing the solenoid on the tractor just to put the wire on the wrong side as to not get any control voltage to switch. Fixed that issue uuurrrgghh!! Just to find I had yet another switch for the PTO go bad and changed it out. By this time the grass in 1 foot tall lol !! Now, that it was replaced I can go cut the hay field but, no !! The coil wire had an end broke loose so, repaired that. Now, do you think this thing fired up ? Heck no! Some idiot not calling any names GE, disconnect the stator causing the coil not to fire. So got out the meter started checking it out and looked down and saw the open connection of the plug banged head on wall a few times along with choice words added fuel and cranked it up cut hay field everyone happy now!!

It's been a long hard 2 weeks working late at work and working on the car. Time for some stumpwater!!

post-2378-0-00286300-1428081426_thumb.jp

I take it that's why I ain't seen my care package and the missus ain't got her Sanders vanilla cream bumpy cake and Vernors yet huh?

So you are still holding onto your Roadkill Ace title too, eh?