Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 08 dodge Challenger / Superbird

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Do you mean you haven't heard about GE's school bus? He wants to be the first person to set a land speed record with 50 passengers along for the ride

All lawyers. going over a cliff, a good start. Still a funny joke.

Pro - this is a new one even on me....how did I get so lucky?

I did make copies of all of our goofy skits and topics that were funny as all get out!! Yeah, when I bought the 31 chevy I was given the 1950 dodge school bus. Now yes the goofy plan was to race it with everyone on board. Now, the plan has changed and in honor of Frosty and Pro. It will be turned into the short bus built from all get out and Notallthere will be the driver. Now, this is a very twisted bus driver!! Ringo you and Stratman can join frosty and pro as passengers. lol

Ringo you and Stratman can join frosty and pro as passengers. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LARx7M9s15w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uepFO4psgKE

You will get the idea. Words to live by.

I prefer the term hostage myself. Prisoner suggests having done something to warrant said treatment.

Hostage implies you are being held against your will and you are being held for some sort of ransom.

I don't think your family will get a ransom note from GE demanding beer and gas money, smarties (M&Ms to us 'Mericans), Canadian coke, and Molson Canadian, eh? So prisoner or boy toy might be applicable at this point. You don't have any known allergies to latex do you?

Would it help me any if I said I did?

No. not really.

Wait a minute......Duct tape I am in.

Red Green wannabe!

Don't be silly ... everyone knows you don't attach people to the roof with duct tape .. you use bungie cords.

I'd pay good money to see the video of notallthere strapped to the roof, regardless of the method.

• Founders

I'd pay good money to see the video of notallthere strapped to the roof, regardless of the method.

Cover my plane ticket and supplies, we got this!

Lucha libre masks, Brazilian wax jobs, and male thongs......did I mention lots and lots of body hair everywhere else? Anybody got an Epilady?

It was just sent to my cell phone....

Lucha libre masks, Brazilian wax jobs, and male thongs......did I mention lots and lots of body hair everywhere else? Anybody got an Epilady?

It was just sent to my cell phone....

no that is breakfast wear for tomorrow