Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My '00 red Grand Am GT

New here but been on some GA forums for a while. Thought I'd post pictures since I just decided to mount my wheels since the weather SEEMS to be warming up lol. a few "major" mods but also some little mods here and there to "freshin" the car up. I got a red Pontiac arrowhead overlay from GrafxWerks since my arrowhead is faded to pink lol, just gotta wait till it warms up a bit more to put that on. Replaced the fuel pump(it decided to go out on me while driving home from picking up a pizza), took this opportunity to replace the fuel filter, spark plugs and wires.

Mods:

-Lowered on Canuck springs (1.75")

-KYB GR-2 struts/monroe mounts

-SC/T hood/spoiler

-Amber corner black housed headlights

-Red LEDs for window/lock switches

-White LEDs for map/floor/glovebox lighting

-DRL and ALC delete

-20% tint.

-35w 3k HID fogs

-Sport Edition KV5 silver painted 18x8 35mm offset wheels

-Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Position tires

20130309_161140_zps6dc6228f.jpg

20130309_162737_zps60039a5c.jpg

20130309_174009_zps428a810a.jpg

20130309_174200_zps738d9681.jpg

20130309_1740242_zpsa195adcb.jpg

20130309_174048_zps631400d0.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey little boy, wanna come on over and get in my van? Theres free candy in here....

*Steals rims while Tanner is locked up in my pedovan*

Hey little boy, wanna come on over and get in my van? Theres free candy in here....

:mod: pull over!

jk. anyways, nice car. is this gonna be your progression?

lmfao I don't know how to respond to that coop o.o

:mod: pull over!

jk. anyways, nice car. is this gonna be your progression?

Probably not, just wanted to post pictures of how it currently sits. MAYBE it will though.

haha i knew you had a pedo van..

rims look good even though red cars aren't my favorite colored cars.

• 1 month later...

I got a carbon fiber stubby, and can barely pick anything up with it. I had to put my stock on back on. sad.

I never listen to the radio. Pretty much all through my iPhone. So I could really care less. Or just buy a better one than you did lol

Yeah I rarely listen to the radio too. I'll probably get a 9" or w.e length it was from eBay.

Update:

12" Powerslot slotted Impala rotors. I decided to say screw the rear big upgrade and just get regular GA slotted rotors to match these since upgrading the rears doesn't make THAT much of a difference. Surprising on how heavy these things are.

My finger doesn't show how wide and big these things are, excuse my small finger, I'm a struddle

20130418_113039_zpsd20d9f0d.jpg

20130418_113059_zps73d5f42b.jpg

Rears came in:

20130422_134315_zps0aae9596.jpg

Put on the red Pontiac arrowhead overlay today since it was nice out. Looks a million times better since it was literally pink and faded before.

BEFORE:

20120922_134630_zpsceffe116.jpg

AFTER:

20130421_190821_zps2a8721ea.jpg

Ehhh I like the red, If I had more black on the car from aftermarket then I'd probably got it in black.

The black molding is stock. The only aftermarket black accenting I have is the headlights lol. If I had black wheels and a black pinstripe then I would of probably got it in black then. I originally wanted a black pinstripe but I felt it would look too busy with the black molding.

These came in today. Should be installing the brakes saturday and I'll have before and after pics then.

Most likely because I've never held a caliper before but these things are huge.

20130423_144649_zps3fd4e75f.jpg