Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My '00 red Grand Am GT

Eagle One Nevr-Dull is good sht.

Polished it up before install. Don't hate on my miniature playhouse.

20130525_143226_zps25ffabeb.jpg

20130525_144548_zps0beb81a0.jpg

20130525_143242_zps2a4d3c67.jpg

20130525_143236_zps3ff4f07e.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Don't post much here since it seems like more people view the thread rather then post opinions but yeah. Most of my major mods are done, all thats left is get 3 gauges for my A pillar and some repainting of the bumpers and I'll be content. Next purchase will be a DA though. Probably much later on in the future I'll get the SC/T kit for lulz.

A random exhaust video I made out of boredum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaRdplpxr2U

Some random pics and some I took today of the sunset.

009_zps0de90e5c.jpg

010_zpsee572614.jpg

datgrass_zpsee20adf2.png

004_zpsda87b78e.jpg

006_zps73be26e9.jpg

016_zps1b0a6adf.jpg

20130530_130831_zps546c0f4f.jpg[/u

007_zps61f949ec.jpg

It will be either AutoMeter or GlowShift. Both are nice brands but I want the whole gauge to be lite up nicely, I don't want to just stick an LED in the AutoMeters, I don't think that would brighten it up much.

Wouldn't mind the AutoMeter Elite series since those are nice and bright but pricey as ass and the bezel is silver, I want a black bezel. Plus GlowShift are good gauges for the price and are by no means inaccurate or bad. Also would be nice to play around with the 7 color LEDs :lol2:

I like how the GlowShifts look nice and bold when lite up, they can work with the dimming wheel/dim when the headlights are on so they will not be overly bright compared to the dash;

Gauges-Red.jpg

If that's what you want, I would look into depo digital gauges. They are pretty much the same price. But don't have the ugly "glowshift" on them and the colors can still be changed. They are pretty much the same as Prosport gauges. They cost a bit more than glowshift, but look 10000 times better in my opinion. I'll be putting autometer in the TA and these depo gauges in the honda. You should look into them, you can always paint the silver lip like I plan to.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhBi-QmG-xU

The "GlowShift" logo is small as hell and no one would be able to see it unless they where looking at the gauges within an inch of there face :lol2:

Would be nice if those Depo gauges had a black bezel

It's the subtle things like that, that make it or break it for me. I would rather paint a ring rather than dealing that label. IMO

Just wanted to show you some other options.