Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Help convice the wife this is the best car deal EVER!!!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its not a GT and its a automatic so its not the best find but its not that expensive for being in decent condition. So needless to say you will have to convince me its the best deal also lol. Also he wants more than 6k, he is entertaining any offers over 6k he says.

Yeah, I read that. It's an Auto because the Wife can't drive stick and it's not a GT because there isn't one within 100 miles of me. We need a small car for me to commute to and from work and that's it. All the big driving will be in the Benz.

I love Fieros and this car is located 4 miles from where I live. It's like fate.

I got nothing for you. I never had to convince the better half about cars. You might be SOL. Wait maybe shoot it on the line that with a car this size the only thing you could carry in it are small gifts for her. (Flowers Jewelry or whatever she is into)

Because it is just a two seater it is the only you and her car.

I gotta use this stuff at home once and a while.

Ms. Mark if you dont let Mark get it I'll have to ban him. Now that will leave Mark with nothing to do but hang out with you even more and annoy you! You dont really want to be around him even more do you? <_<

j/k :angry:

Ms. Mark if you dont let Mark get it I'll have to ban him. Now that will leave Mark with nothing to do but hang out with you even more and annoy you! You dont really want to be around him even more do you? :D

j/k ;)

Hahahaha :huh:

Thoughts from the resident Fiero geek:

It looks like a good deal. Considering it's a California car and hasn't seen poor weather, underneath should be in beautiful condition. As always with a Fiero, check for rust under the trunk. They have a bad habit of rusting there, even on beautiful cars. They don't appear to be the stock tires, but I'd double check since it has such low mileage. My dad's GT still has it's stock GT+4's and it has 25k miles. Of course I'd check all the rubber and seals too, due to the age.

I have to wonder why it doesn't have Formula decals on it. I wasn't aware that was an option. I'll have to do some research on that.

Overall, it's definitely worth checking out. A car that beautiful deserves to be a manual, but I understand the reasoning behind your need for an auto. That interior is gorgeous! Let us know how it goes if/when you check it out! :willy_nilly:

nah. i wouldn't get it. im being serious too.

1. trade mercedes

2.buy G8

3.cam it

4.profits

Not possible financially or I would have gotten a G8 to begin with.

nah. i wouldn't get it. im being serious too.

1. trade mercedes

2.buy G8

3.cam it

4.profits

The Pontiac Gods will like this. :willy_nilly:

• Founders

Not possible financially or I would have gotten a G8 to begin with.

Not to rub salt in wounds or anything but you should have kept the GTO like I told you and saved for a G8 :willy_nilly: cause I know how much you want/wanted one

Not to rub salt in wounds or anything but you should have kept the GTO like I told you and saved for a G8 ;) cause I know how much you want/wanted one

but I will...................

every chance I get!

you done wrong Mark! :willy_nilly:

:(

but I still love you, just a little less than I use to. ;)