Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Anyone else sick of people and there Transformers crap on there cars?

Jedi3

Anyone else sick of people and there Transformers crap on there cars? I see it everywere on the car froums it gotten to the point and I see it as a ricer mod now. Transformers/Decepticons badges, stickers, centercaps, stripes, Bumblebee look alikes ect...ect...ect.. . . . Im just so sick of it now and dont get me started on camaro5.com members there the bigest offenders. blue Bumblebees, red Bumblebees, yellow Bumblebees GOD! You know it was kinda cool when there were a couple Bumblebees in yellow but now its just so out of controle. enouff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will this fad just die and go away please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother has an Autobot badge on his Optra... but it was after he de-badged it and his son wanted it to have one, but you will never see me doing that crap to mine.

I guess there are just too many things like this for me to care? lol.

I don't really like it, or most badges/decals at all for that matter. If someone else gets their jollies from adding a transformers badge, more power to them. Just like everything else it'll blow up and go away.

' date='Aug 3 2011, 04:42 AM' post='57928']

I have small Decepticon badges on my GA's fenders. They're the size of the small square GM badges on GM cars:

DecepticonBadge.jpg

Come at me, bro.

Cool concept. Still don't like it.

I should rephrase, the ones i keep seeing that I dislike had not one badge... they have many of them, and decals all over... when I see a car with one normal size it does not bother me at all... I saw a Cobalt the other day with 5 or 6 of them across the back, stickers in the back window and the quarter windows, the one on the back window was massive... not sure how they could see through it.

People who put transformers shit on their cars can shampoo my crotch

There's a job that would not take very long.

I hate this trend. seeing them on low end cars makes me think.....really? your car is not cool enough to have that..... and on high end cars im like...why would you put something so lame on such a nice car.

Conclusion:transformers gayness belongs on no cars.

political-pictures-do-not-want-surprised-guy.jpg

Because you'd be so into it

They do not call me Millhaven Mike for nothing there bottom bunk.

' date='Aug 3 2011, 07:42 AM' post='57928']

I have small Decepticon badges on my GA's fenders. They're the size of the small square GM badges on GM cars:

DecepticonBadge.jpg

Come at me, bro.

I always laugh in this thread, you guys so silly!