Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Flat Black G6

• Founders

I know Ghost was discussing this a while back and today I found a picture on facebook in one of the G6 groups that I'm a member of, there is actually a flat black G6. As much as I want to hate it, it doesn't look half bad...

Ghost, among all the people here I think you could probably pull it off best with your black and blue theme. I think flat black and some blue would look real good.

post-1-1307238964_thumb.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eh. I think the chrome in the headlamps is throwing it off for me, otherwise it looks good. Did they say if it's a wrap or painted?

• Founders

Eh. I think the chrome in the headlamps is throwing it off for me, otherwise it looks good. Did they say if it's a wrap or painted?

Exactly my thoughts, that chrome plus the red I would definitely change

He didn't say but I'd have to lean towards painted.

YeNya ima im no feelin the atock lights but o yes id drive the hell out of it

Its not like I dont like the hole flat thing, it can look wicked sick on the right car. The/A G6 just isent the right car for the look. :lol:

thanks for posting it Jimmy. ;):lol:

...Ghost, among all the people here I think you could probably pull it off best with your black and blue theme. I think flat black and some blue would look real good.

ooh so nao you likey? :rofl::( thanks for the pic. ill put it back into consideration. but it probably wont happen since you all crushed my dreams. :(:) well not my dreams but jus the idea. ill play around with the pick later tonight.

• Founders

ooh so nao you likey? :rofl::P thanks for the pic. ill put it back into consideration. but it probably wont happen since you all crushed my dreams. :(:lol: well not my dreams but jus the idea. ill play around with the pick later tonight.

Meh I don't really likey but it looks better than I thought it would :lol:

I still wouldn't recommend it but if you do go for at least you have a pic now.

Oh wow, that doesn't look as nearly as bad as I originally thought. I was thinking in the back of my mind that it would look like crap but I didn't want to criticize off the bat but it looks pretty decent.

Its not like I dont like the hole flat thing, it can look wicked sick on the right car. The/A G6 just isent the right car for the look. :lol:

thanks for posting it Jimmy. :rofl::lol:

With the top_secret_rubber_stamp_image_500_clr.png mods Ghost has planned, it'll be easy to pull the look off! :(

ya it would be easier to pull off but ill still have chrome rims, window trim, door handles, grille. so...ya. probably wont happen.

• Founders

ya it would be easier to pull off but ill still have chrome rims, window trim, door handles, grille. so...ya. probably wont happen.

To make the flat black work very well, you'd have to do a theme overhaul and I don't think you'd get rid of all your chrome :rolleyes:

Translation plz???

Too much black

Your 1/2 right..........

not enouff silver! :lol::P:rofl:

wonder how my car would look flat black.

that G6 doesn't look bad but i heard the flat black paint is a bitch to take care of as in you gotta watch out for water spots. wouldn't be too much of a problem for since my car spends most of it's life parked in a garage and is afraid of water.

like Ringo said, i would have to redo my theme to have flat black. i know i wont change it or remove the chrome but i jus wanted to see how it would look with it. example:

1307238964.jpg

OMG OMG OMG I love it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT! :rofl:

Leave it alone. Not a fan of flat black unless it is in primer waiting for paint.