Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

The Random Video Thread (NSFW???)

Featured Replies

On 1/5/2014 at 5:25 PM, havoc1482 said:

Somebody get this man a go-pro. :lol:

I loved halfway through, "Oops, stalled it. Whoopsies!"

I thought I was the only one who still says that. :lol:

I forgot all about this. I still lol at it. :lol:

  • Replies 468
  • Views 43.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Founders

:lol: Nice Mike


  • 2 months later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YCeIgt7hMs

:lol:


Somebody get this man a go-pro. :lol:

I loved halfway through, "Oops, stalled it. Whoopsies!"

I thought I was the only one who still says that. :lol:

I say whoopsies like this all the time..0:43

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfaToo_2dJw

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YCeIgt7hMs

Haha that was great

  • 2 months later...

for Ringo


>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2Aa0IA21wk

be inspired, Ringo!




>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK6R2sdR4Tc


  • 2 weeks later...

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHhFGu4ZuTc

have these been doing anything for you Ringo?

  • 7 months later...

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=5Hihk25hu00

nice!


  • Founders

Where's the Super A drifting? :lol:


  • 1 year later...

Brilliant, or suicidal?

 

  • Founders

Wat..

  • 5 weeks later...

 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bob Seger's Night Moves video from 1994.....love the old cars and drive-in

 

http://www.bobseger.com/media/night_moves.mp4

  • 3 years later...

Highway to Hell .... like you've never heard before.

 

https://www.facebook.com/theheimatdamisch/videos/609096079292954

 

29 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Highway to Hell .... like you've never heard before.

 

https://www.facebook.com/theheimatdamisch/videos/609096079292954

 

ho ! what a crack up 

that chicks great on the guitar 😀

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.