Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

The Random Video Thread (NSFW???)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 468
  • Views 43.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Founders

Disappoint TF2 movie.

I miss that game, think I may re-download it :)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

That was awesome. :lol:

I was screwing around looking at the previous post to see how to imbed them LOL

  • Founders

Fix the link for you, no HTML ;)

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Founders

Glad I didn't buy any of these colored Camaro's that Mercer was working on :lol:

:lol2:

  • 2 weeks later...

Holy shit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

o that why i watched barney and now I know why I was a wigger back in the day

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Founders

Holy CRAP!!!!!! I have no words...

  • Author

Does yours sound like that? :lol:

............

>http://youtu.be/QTqR-P2FVPY

Holy CRAP!!!!!! I have no words...

Mother of god!

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?edlcn2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'; var temp = new Array(); temp = a.split('?v='); document.write(' ');

  • 1 month later...
  • Founders

[media]http://youtu.be/FWUdOF_cKrs

Ignore the stupidity of my friends and I but this was a shit ton of smoke on the highway. We saw it from a long ways off from where we were golfing.

  • 4 weeks later...

You have a Ferrari... Your scared to pay a ticket that you could whip your ass with?

  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dr. Eggman is truly a troll.

  • Founders

I....Don't....Get....It

Oy...

Here's the gist of it:

Sonic 2 & 3, Dr Eggman had a huge ship designed to destroy earth (quite literally, a mini Death Star if you will) and Sonic foils his plans and comes back to earth, and the Death Egg (the ship you saw falling) comes crashing down. But this time...it didn't work. Hence the "Trollololol Song" playing as he vaporizes the world in the end. :lol:

  • Founders

Ah now it makes more sense :lol:

  • 1 year later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfF02AUaMh0


Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.