Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I love "Useless Posts" threads. :lol2: I'm Adam and a complete newbie to the site.

you will have fun in here.

I work alot so dont be too jealous and have had to go into work on my day off alot lately.

I work alot so dont be too jealous and have had to go into work on my day off alot lately.

I truly shouldn't complain, I work banker's hours, haha. Get Sundays off, only work about one Saturday a month... Yeah, it's not bad.

What do you do for work?

I sell cars for a defunked Saturn dealer but will be selling Chevy's in a couple of months.

What do you do?

I sell cars for a defunked Saturn dealer but will be selling Chevy's in a couple of months.

What do you do?

I truly shouldn't complain, I work banker's hours, haha. Get Sundays off, only work about one Saturday a month... Yeah, it's not bad.

What do you do for work?

Kind of thought the "Banker's Hourse" would give it away :D But I work for a local savings bank. 18 Branches between two states. Not a bad place to work, gets a little annoying at times though.

dumber? :( ya...whos the one who failed in school?

Mark! :lol2:

On another note, haven't been on in a couple of days, had CLS recertification class all day yesterday for work, then luckily had the night off, slept through most of it, and woke up for yet another class, work related this time, and not I'm back in my room online playing catch up before work again tonight... Gotta love being in Iraq :D

:lol2: we are not laughing at you Mark, we are laughing with you. :( jk. ill stop now. so are the days as tough as they sound Dan?

:lol2: we are not laughing at you Mark, we are laughing with you. :( jk. ill stop now. so are the days as tough as they sound Dan?

Well we are getting ready to leave, so everything is getting crazy, and I was worked for 16 hours yestereday, so kinda... I'm used to it though, it's the military life I suppose...