Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

My Internet stopped working for some reason so now I just ordered AT&T U-verse TV and Internet! :D I should have awesome Internet and cable on my NEW 46" Samsung LED HDTV! WOOT!!

Hey now, it's what we get to do when we are in the military, care to join us in shooting people B)

i can do that in my home town. hows that new tv Mark?

oh, got a news update for you: if you guys want an HD projector, I can get one here with the cables for $400ish, some guy here buys them wholesale and then turns around and sales them back to us B)

nice. and the 11th? seriously? sucks.

and No Dan. my soul. i take others. and an HD projector? a good one? i have been looking for one for gaming and movies. that kinda projector right?

It projects on a 60" screen, needs to be a gray background, basically a HD screen, but you can use a regular wall, just doesn't look as good but still has great picture!

My Internet stopped working for some reason so now I just ordered AT&T U-verse TV and Internet! :lol: I should have awesome Internet and cable on my NEW 46" Samsung LED HDTV! WOOT!!

I have Uverse... its pretty fabulous. except the 200 dollar a month bill.

I have SniperHill internet, it sucks balls :lol: Relies on a satellite link, which isn't bad, unless you overpower the bandwidth and the equipment with too much data and have more users than bandwidth allotted...