Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread

danmccormick87

Bananas in pajamas are coming down the stairs,

Bananas in pajamas are coming down in pairs,

Bananas in pajamas are chasing teddy bears,

'cause on Tuesdays they all try to catch them unawares

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:willy_nilly: I looked in the wrong thread :lol2:

I forgot, had a lot on my mind the last couple of days. ;)

Excuses, excuses... but you know what, this is my 400th post!!! :woot:;):woot:

So you have diarrhea of the mouth is what your saing? :o

You should see the base Medic about that Dan. ;):lol2:

It so is your fault, well kinda, you post whored on G6P, and then I got behind cuz I went on leave, and got back and was like ehhhh, then this forum popped up, I dedicated my time and money into it, and won't let you take that :D:lol2:

hey all !

long story short

I found out today that the dealer thats buying the saturn store I work for is bringing in Hyundai. They have to seperate there Chevy/Hyundai store into two locations since GM dosent want any competors on there lots anymore. I asked if I could go to the Chevy store if any of there sales people were coming down here because my heart lies with GM. I did however tell them if me having a job is condicional only if I stay and sell the Hyundai I would but once again my heart lies with GM. I told them all about myself and he agreed I would be a perfect fit in there Chevy store. So it looks like I will be starting in the Chevy store in the next couple of months when the they do finaly take over our Saturn dealer.

:lol2::huh::P:woot:

• Founders
:huh: YAY!!! Joe's not selling those horrible Hyundai's!!!! I would def do the same thing, I wouldn't want to sell those POS's. I would seriously never sell a car because I'd be referring everybody to GM or saying how much a POS Hyundai's are :lol2:

:woot: YAY!!! Joe's not selling those horrible crapdays!!!! I would def do the same thing, I wouldn't want to sell those POS's. I would seriously never sell a car because I'd be referring everybody to GM or saying how much a POS crapdays are :lol2:

fixed ;):huh::P