Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

G’day from Western Australia πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‘πŸ»

2 hours ago, Last Indian said:

That’s from running non leaded fuel & not using an additive to resolve the lack of no lead in the fuel!

oh Last indian, i would really like to know your thoughts on this ! i for one have a number of motors that i am feeding unleaded fuel! and i do worry about not using additives in them, i do have harden valve seats in all of them but that is it !

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

28 minutes ago, Last Indian said:

Again, even that is fixable! But you are correct to take the best path that fits your budget. I’m JustA saying, (that’s a term we use here because of our buddy JustA6), those parts in a world of ever depleting & limited parts of their kind have value because they can be fixed!Β 

This head with the blowout between the two cylinders can be fixed BUT finding someone with the skills that’s prepared to do the job here in Western Australian has been fruitless! They have ether retired or not interested to help! That’s why I tried my luck buying this secondhand motor I previously posted.

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Do you have Sta-Bil in NZ? Their 360 product is new & quite good. It also has PEA in it as well, but also removes ethanol.

Oh ! I will have a search and see if we have it here !Β 

• Like 2

Spent many years handing out this stuff at shows as a product rep for Gold Eagle products.Β  Drug Frosty into it as well.Β  360 is good stuff.Β  Wish I could send ya some.Β Β 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Do you have Sta-Bil in NZ? Their 360 product is new & quite good. It also has PEA in it as well, but also removes ethanol.

Β 

Justa and I were unpaid car show "representiatves" for Gold Eagle for awhile. Sta-Bil has two products - Sta-Bil 360 and Sta-Bil Storage. Gold Eagle says that the Sta-Bil 360 is good for storing vehicles / gas for up to a year. Sta-Bil Storage can effectively store gas/vehicles up to 2 years.

Now I don't condone this, but I was able to store my Trans Am with Sta-Bil Storage for a decade. I brought it out of storage this year and it ran fine. I ran it out completely before refilling the tank with fresh gas and a whole bunch of Seafoam.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Yes sorry spike ! I am guilty tooΒ :cheers:

I found the sta-bil guysΒ 

It’s $59 per 40 oz . So I ordered 2, Β  cheers and I will stop side tracking spikes thread ! I am looking forward to the next video mateΒ :cheers:

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Like 1

Good read fellas πŸ‘πŸ» learned is what it’s all about and I feel like I am in very good company here. Apart from knowing how to do a basic service I am not mechanically minded.

I can provide progress updates on MYWILD1 & a big yes to posting more videos πŸŽ₯🎬.

Β 

• Like 2