Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Michigan Senior Olympic's

JUSTA6

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Wanted to crack a joke about a walker but then realized that 8 hours of volleyball puts y’all in better shape than me :lol: . That’s awesome! Good luck at the summer games!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

What???  I put brand new tennis balls on my walker for the event. 😁

....and your dog is pissed off about that too.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Frosty said:

....and your dog is pissed off about that too.

If I get real custom and grab the dog's GLOW ball for the walker,  THEN he will be pissed.  Notta tennis ball fan.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

JUSTAs I suspected - you don't have a normal dog either! :rofl:

OMG...:rofl:  I DARE you to define NORMAL :willy_nilly:   :pop_corn:

• Haha 1

Now you are JUSTA being nasty! :picard:

So let me guess - your have a:

image.png.d59ebcef89a5301f7d1b2d62f1826700.png

image.png.b912f5c52f980df285f59c7350d8fa22.pngimage.png.b995e22c4270aaf51637746605d1ef68.png

image.png.e64a74db6e5719e79c1bbfc481535dd2.pngimage.png.f723620d05261b84020237939cb7277f.png

image.png.8545294814669d2804e12b5b5b295360.png

image.png.dbc10c08482232293bc2c9459744e8f2.png

image.png.2ca72bee62e515d2d0cf9fedb04a11c1.png

I honestly didn't make these breed mixes up either....they really do exist!

image.png

image.png

• Haha 2

• Founders
13 minutes ago, Frosty said:

image.png.b912f5c52f980df285f59c7350d8fa22.png

Anything with a Corgi just looks like a corgi trying to disguise itself :lol: 

A corgi/husky mix is my favorite.

• Haha 1

Plenty of AAAAAAAWWW factor but ya missed the mark. Although you may have been close with Ringo.   Try blinky ball chasin, poor Old white faced, American Cocker Spaniel. Yep looks Justa like me. HATES taking down the Christmas Tree.  This is one of my grandpups.   There is one manly a$$ dog right there.  Plays fetch with a bowling ball!!!!  NO JOKE.

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0412 (1).JPG

DSC_6605.JPG

Edited by JUSTA6
  • Like 2

Impressive - I'd be more impressed if there were originally no holes in that bowling ball before he got it though.

56 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Impressive - I'd be more impressed if there were originally no holes in that bowling ball before he got it though.

As you can see the ball has a crack too.  Sometimes he gets going too fast N his back feet come off the ground.

23 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

So the last time we played was 2019.  For 2020 we were to play on Sunday and on Friday the Olympic's were canceled as there was 5....yes 5  confirmed cases of covid in our state, so our govenor shut the state down. On N off for the last couple years, we were to play in March of 2022.  Cancelled and rescheduled 3 times we finally finished the 2022 Winter games this last Sunday.  Grueling 8hrs of Volleyball with teams from all over the state.  We fell a lil short of our Gold Medal expectations and ended up with Silver, but this qualifies us for a spot in the summer games in August.  Summer games will determine who will represent the state of Mich in the National Senior Olympics.  This will be in July of 2023 in Pittsburg Pennsylvania.  LMAO  Still using the Gold Eagle shirts that they sponsored for the US Open Nationals my team played in.  (this is playing with teams from all over the world in our age bracket and also team USA Volleyball playing 2 courts over from us) Had extra's made for my family, Frosty N IndymanJoe too.   Of course I'm Justa 6 on the court too.

DSC_0259.JPG

DSC_0256.JPG

# 6! So can we call you Mark Martin?

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Only on Sunday......I've been called worse.😎     Least the thread is back on track, it went to the dogs for awhile🐶 there.

....and your point is?

12 minutes ago, Frosty said:

....and your point is?

A Pointer is a whole nother dawg. We Justa got back on track here with old people playin sports.  Need to borrow a nickel???  So you can PAY attention.😁

22 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Only on Sunday......I've been called worse.😎     Least the thread is back on track, it went to the dogs for awhile🐶 there.

Hey! Martin was amazing! 54 years old 500 mile of a grueling race @ 200 mph. Yeah baby!

• Like 1