Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2021 Woodward Dream Cruise / Back to the Bricks

Frosty

• 2 weeks later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

So headed out this AM N lapped Pontiac on Woodward.  Hit the Widetracker parking spot N said Hi, grabbed the Registration Window credentials for parking the 3 cars from my GANG.  Took another short cruise into downtown N grabbed my event T-shirt and dash plaques.  Hopped back on Woodward Southbound.  Most attractions were in the middle of setting up tents ect.  Still packed with cruisers and the regulars trying to get where they are going.  Temps hitting 90 and the car got up to 200 when we came to a dead spot in traffic around Ferndale.  Turned around Northbound N headin back to Pontiac.  Grabbed lunch N headed back home.  Car stalled backing up in the driveway??? Never done that before. Open the garage door N the car wouldn't start. Gave it a couple hours to cool down N still wouldn't start.  Not gettin spark.  Tracked it down to coil.  Justa made the parts store before they closed.  Fired right up on the new one. Break for dinner and heading out for a test drive.  

• Like 2

Back in business.  Seems this was a part of my mid pedal bog too.   Still there but not as bad.  Didn't think to bring the camera.  GTO's packed N ready to go for an early depart to Pontiac land to score my corner spot to set up my tent. :dancingpontiac: 

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.