Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Back with a new ride!!!

well lets just say RIP gold/black sunfire :welcomeFP:

but i have a new ride now! its an 03 sunfire 2 door 5 speed, with the L61 ecotec, i love it though, better gas mileage, more power, and looks better too!

Picture039.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

thanks, and before anyone says about the scoops or bug deflector, the deflector is already off and the scoops are next :welcomeFP:

yeah, instead of finding another mud flap, i took the other 3 off lol

and i put a new engine an tranny in the gold one, low km 2200 and swapped a getrag 5spd in it, the spent 3 weeks of time and money to get it running right, i couldnt reason doing that any longer, so i got a better sunflower! but with the way the gold one runs i almost think the timing may have jumped a tooth or 2 and is making it run the way it does

ooh, good for you and nice. also, is your siggy too big? kinda seems like it but i cant check when im on me celly.

nice catch there. i was going to mention the hoodscoops. lol

nice find though. good luck on this project.

lmao, I'm with this guy!

Please post NEW pics though. :welcomeFP:

haha ill get some new pics today, scoops are off and i hate to say it, but my fart can is on it now, but sounds awesome, nice deep tone, not one hint of rice in the sound

just put it on today, so i wont have a vid for a couple days, but depending on how much money i have come spring time, a magnaflow might be replacing it

• 2 weeks later...

You know, if you cut out holes for the scoops, them inserted them through the hood, bonded, sanded, and repainted, the scoops would work for your car...

NO.