Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

I was wondering about that also since there are the two. and they are around 10 bucks which isn't to bad.But also wondering about if the HEI will blink like the 1157's

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I assume you are talking about HID lighting or headlights. Not that I am aware of. The kit I got from Octane Lighting was a plug and play. I simply plugged the wiring adaptor into the car's existing 2 or 3 prong harness. It had it's own adaptor / conversion harness to switch it to the H11 bulb. The few times I've driven Lucy at night since I converted it, I've not seen any flicker in the headlights.

I was only going to replace my tail light over to the HEI to make them brighter for the fine people that don't watch where they going.Would be better to do the headlights alos while I am at?

You don't have to. No. However, if you do upgrade any other external bulbs then you need to the LED compatible flasher.

I choose to switch my 25+ original T3 headlights to stronger / brighter HED headlights. I just didn't like how little light they project compared to more modern lights and I looked for an upgrade.

gotcha...is there a kit or do you recommend one..it is a nice site..stay warm we are going to -7 again

Depends on what you want....LED or Halogen? According to their website, both kits fit your Bonneville.

Personally I like the kits without the colored halo rings - that look like the stock T3s.

LED kit - plug and play  - $199.99 + s/h

image.thumb.png.0f20fd51a6c48b3fc113dc8b27dd75a0.png

Halogen - $149.99 + S/h

image.png.09cc040515a4ce3ab96ded3e846702e8.png

thanks for the view looks like the plug and play is the way to go..seems simply enough and looks good

That's what I did. In another thread I showed the comparison between the new bulbs and the old T3s and the wiring harness. 

I like it because it looks stock and cranks out the light compared to the old T3s. Especially on the those dark country, critter infested roads.

• Like 1

I kept looking at them also and think a little upgrade would good for those nite cruises and like the plug and play...Stay warm were suppose to get 10-12 inches here

Sympathy is in the dictionary mate. Between sh*t and syphilis! :rofl:

Sorry to hear about your miserable weather! Buck up old sod, winter will be there before you know it!

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Oh come on guys !! You know we love pictures around here :rofl:

show us the snow !! All we are getting is all this stuff ! 

image.jpg

hellfreezin_zps989e9215.jpg

DSC_2205.JPG

• Haha 1

looks like my house and yard..thought I would see if the ol car would start and boom second kick and up and running

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

hellfreezin_zps989e9215.jpg

DSC_2205.JPG

I've been to Hell (Michigan) before.....so I can say I've been to Hell and back.

It freezes over quite regularly. The local chamber of commerce cordially invites you to go to Hell any time! 

Edited by Frosty
  • Haha 1

hey while we are starting to look at things for the cars wondering if you know any place to get a new convertible top boot.OPGI has them and ordered a new one last Sept but now it is on back order till April

• Like 1

just got the led headlights looks great I orederd the plug and play one and wondering if I just take the bulbs from the headlight out and replace them with the ones that came with it where I plug themin with the adapter's