Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

KNOW YOUR DESTINY!

Featured Replies

http://dagobah.net/flash/know_your_destiny.swf

I am destined for greatness:

You Are: Dark Savior The Humungous Neet Destined To Sell Two Bears At Once.

GO!

Fun but very highly unlikely!

You are: Mecha Jesus, the Brooding Superhero, Destined to Sleep With All The Internet!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

you are: Mother Sniper, The Original Basementdeweller Destined To Defeat STDs

:welcomeFP:

You are: Tiny Prime the coldblooded king destined to steal all 4CHAN!

:welcomeFP:

im apparently mega x the ruthless killer destine to battle with....n******....wtf

  • Author
:welcomeFP::):( :( :lol2:
  • Founders

I'm the: Boss Saurus the Bringer of the Superhero destined to snack on Russia

mydestiny.jpg

:):D

I am: Pu**y Ni**er The first Ni**er destined to steal AIDS!!!

  • Author

Damn, Mark is screwed.

You are Mecha McMuff The Heroic Tripfag Destined to Die Eating Ni**ers...

yay? :)

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Bump for lulz.

LOL :lol2:

I am Whore X the Bringer of the Superhero destined to challenge all cakes.

:P

you are: super ranger the chosen manchild destined to murder vikings

hahahahahahha

You Are Tiny Sniper The Ruthless Assassin Destined To End All Pokemon :lol2:

hmm i got his little gem click the link and you will see why

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h5/95blackz26/wtf.png

I'm sorry.

I am not McMuff the marked overlord destined to subdue all the whitehouse...

hmm i got his little gem click the link and you will see why

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h5/95blackz26/wtf.png

OMG, I'm sorry. So beyond terrible and politically incorrect. I think my eyes are bleeding. :agreed:

I am mega savior the one and only ruler destined to battle with your mother. :agreed:

  • Author

hmm i got his little gem click the link and you will see why

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h5/95blackz26/wtf.png

Holy...

That is epic.

:agreed:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.