Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2019 Woodward Dream Cruise (25th)

Once again we made it through the automotive WET DREAM known fondly as the Woodward Dream Cruise.   Of the 25yrs,  I have missed one, due to the Sunbird's mechanical issues.   This years mind blowing array of vehicles and events lived up to the legend we are so fond of.  The weather was threatening, but held off Friday night til we were safely  home.  Same for Saturday with alot of heavy rain both nights, but beautiful weather through the day.  One of our family traditions when out cruisin, has been to spot as many plates from different states and country's as possible.  We had 13 states, with California gettin the nod.   Australia get's the nod for long distance, but many other countries are represented and have cars shipped here for the event as well.  All bringing HOME their American muscle/iron for the celebration. While a few imports are always seen in the mix, it's usually the exotic's more than the tuners.  The event started off last week, when Woodward was closed and Roadkill held their Street drag races at the M1 concourse and it ramped up bigger and better all week, day/night to the official kickoff Friday. Now every major magazine, your favorite TV shows and celeb's are also here.   Once you have attended....your hooked for life.  Drumroll.... We will start with edible  Pontiac's?????  Fiero's ,  kinda like Oreo's, wait...those are the tires. :willy_nilly: Thankz Mrs Notallthere .  YUM   Picture quality might be off a bit.  We are at least an 1/8 mi from the downstream stoplight.   Cars are going anywhere from the 45 mph speedlimit to actual warp speed.  

DSC_1067.JPG

DSC_1062.JPG

DSC_1063.JPG

DSC_1058.JPG

DSC_1069.JPG

DSC_1066.JPG

DSC_1091.JPG

DSC_1103.JPG

Edited by JUSTA6
  • Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Anyone that attended.....Please add your shots 

Just now, Ringo64 said:

Glad it didn’t rain on y’all! Great lookin cars so far! Where do I get one of those Pontiac cookies? :D 

LMAO  they must be ordered from Canada of all places.

• Haha 1

I took over 550 pic's.  My button finger has not yet recovered.  We of course hang out in PONTIAC  MICH.  One of 9 city's the cruise travels through.  Each has their own events, attractions, car shows, concerts.   It can't all be done in 2 days.   Pontiac is well known for letting DISPLAYS OF POWER go on everytime a light changes.  Massive burnouts sometimes in all 4 lanes at one time.  GAWD I LOVE THIS.

DSC_1085.JPG

DSC_1087.JPG

DSC_1079.JPG

DSC_1136.JPG

DSC_1158.JPG

DSC_1160.JPG

DSC_1161.JPG

DSC_1164.JPG

• Like 2

You may notice even the public transportation buses are decked out in Dream Cruise advertizing.  Yes you can hop the bus all the way down in AC comfort and cruise with stars...all the cars!

DSC_1178.JPG

DSC_1294.JPG

DSC_1272.JPG

DSC_1275.JPG

DSC_1263.JPG

DSC_1265.JPG

DSC_1264.JPG

DSC_1260.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Last Indian said:

I love it buddy! Looks to have been a good time for all!! 

Does anyone have a wipe, I think I wet myself 😮!

Wish you could have been here.  Words N still pic's don't come close, unless you have been here before, you have never experienced anything like this.

Lets do some cruisin shots.  This guy is somehow related...... check his plate. I'm drivin Justa66.   We had a good laugh N stayed next to each other for quite awhile.  :driving: Local TV stations set up their stages for live broadcasting.  Local ABC does a 2 hr show that is broadcast to 80% of the USA??   Watch for it. Gm has its performance display. Ford has sponsored the event for the last couple years.  They have Mustang ally, taking over the downtown strip of one of the city's.  They also had a Bronco reunion of over 150 0f the 60's N 70"S Broncos.  Before the DC, they all met upstate (up North to us) at the Silver Lake sand dunes for fun and awesome photo shoots. Can't forget the HEMI boys N girls.  They have quite a display as well.

DSC_1191.JPG

DSC_1192.JPG

DSC_1194.JPG

DSC_1198.JPG

DSC_1204.JPG

DSC_1209.JPG

DSC_1210.JPG

DSC_1217.JPG

Edited by JUSTA6
  • Like 2

Caught a pic of the Monkee mobile, could not get shots of the Batmobile N other TV rides including the wagon from family vacation.  Love the cow with the eat more chicken T shirt. :rofl:

DSC_1183.JPG

DSC_1196.JPG

DSC_1226.JPG

DSC_1220.JPG

DSC_1223.JPG

DSC_1222.JPG

DSC_1231.JPG

DSC_1229.JPG

• Like 2

I cruise early in the AM while everythings still moving at more than a snails pace.  Most cars N spectators are justa gettin there.

DSC_1232.JPG

DSC_1236.JPG

DSC_1249.JPG

DSC_1242.JPG

DSC_1202.JPG

DSC_1221.JPG

DSC_1252.JPG

DSC_1256.JPG

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, 31pontiac said:

Thanks for posting all the great pics!  Hope to get to that event one day.

Keep watching this post.  I took over 550 pic's. Frosty must have close to that.  Maybe Notallthere will contribute.  Didn't catch up with IndymanJoe but he might have shots as well.  We have other members here from the Mitten......show us whatcha got!

Woodward is technically a state highway - M1. This means we can’t keep the riff-raff out!!!

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, gothic_smurf_89 said:

wait..did u take a pic of a sunfire..a j body,,,,to make me a lil jeaous to get my j body back up and runnning...

Why yes I did Smurf.....Did it work??? :willy_nilly:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frosty said:

How deep is your wallet? It could be arranged!!!! Be careful what you wish for....you just might get it!!!!

You gonna stop on your way down south Frosty???   Lookin for a lil extra spending $$$???:rofl:

You make it sound like a bad thing JUSTA!!! We all prostitute ourselves out for money - it's a matter of what we are willing to do for the cash. 

Watch it notallthere!