Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New here

Hey everyone I'm new here. Ive got a 97 grand am gt. Currently working on a 3500 top end swap with a port and polished 3400 uim. Here's a couple quick pics.

58614_10100451548554964_9353042_74465795_3099694_n.jpg

39774_10100412529699064_9353042_73116149_7136191_n.jpg

Don't mind the angel. I was really bored one day and have a ton of spray paint. The hood is more body filler than metal. Bought the car wrecked.

Here's an interior pic. I've added an oil pressure gauge and xm radio since the pic.

l_9ea40315245f4dcda7813c62d8b309fa.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol2:

Not a fan of the hood but looks good otherwise

Yeah the hood is just for fun until I get around to picking up a new one that isnt full of body filler.

Darren I haven't painted it yet. I'll take some pics of it tomorrow and compare it to the stock 3400 one I have. I should have my motor done tomorrow. Won't have the ported uim on til we make it to the junkyard this week.

And thanks everyone. :rofl:

welcome!!

i hate to point this out, but im gonna be a lil OCD here. bear with me... that angel is not central. its killing me.

cant wait to see when u get the new hood.

nice to have you here josh

' date='Sep 13 2010, 12:12 AM' post='36330']

Joshie!

Nice to see the motor finally coming along.

Hey buddy! Yeah now I just need to get it tuned. I'm running my advanced spark tune from the stock 3400 and its causing issues at like 1/2 throttle. :lol2:

...i hate to point this out, but im gonna be a lil OCD here. bear with me... that angel is not central. its killing me...

along with Marky Marks, Ringo and like another dozen people here. :lol2: not me tho.