Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

The Official Football Thread

Featured Replies

Laundry is more interesting then the Giants game. Seriously I actually was thinking of the shopping channel while I was watching the game. At least the Patriots game had some action.

  • Replies 304
  • Views 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

I didn't even watch any of the post season... In fact, I'll not be watching the Superbowl again this year... Maybe.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Come on Pats I need a new hat. ;)

DSCN1436.jpg

3849.jpg
  • Author
:lol: awesome.
  • Founders

It should be sometimes footegg and sometimes handegg cause you do kick it :lol:

  • Author

... and sometimes air egg, because most of the time it just floats through the air and no one CAN CATCH IT!!!!!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Founders

Can't wait for the Super Bowl!!

Me too! I'm going to my girlfriends. Her dad made SO MANY WINGS! Plus I'm bringing some Cherry Dr. Pepper (<3) and a Philly Cheesesteak Pizza!

  • Founders

I haz beer, dr. pepper, doritos plus having steak for dinner! nom nom nom nom... Good thing I just did a 5 mile run :D

One of my friend's buddies made this:

407715_293265297401148_100001530398119_804278_1447845836_n.jpg

:'( The Phoenix was sad. I tried to start her after the game, but she didn't want to.

cool, on the pic. and :( on the car.

  • 6 months later...

football tonight

GO GIANTS!!!! woot

  • Founders

Boo Giants lost :(

I've come to realize that Cowboys' fans are just like Yankee fans. Obnoxious, cocky, douche canoes who would put down the opposing team as a "team" cheer.

Boo Giants lost :(

I've come to realize that Cowboys' fans are just like Yankee fans. Obnoxious, cocky, douche canoes who would put down the opposing team as a "team" cheer.

:rolleyes::D:P

  • 2 years later...

For the first time in my life I am cheering for the Lions


Yeah... go Lions! :woot:

My favorite team is whoever is playing the Cowboys. :P

  • Founders

For the first time in my life I am cheering for the Lions

I'll root for anyone who is playing the Cowboys

No last minute miracles this time. Lions did have a good year for a change.


Greenbay nuff said


  • Founders

Thank god the Cowgirls are out

IM SO GLAD THE COWGIRLS ARE OUT!




England-Patroits-6.jpg


Pretty sure the superbowl will be NE and the Shithawks


Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.