Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

another one!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome! now you can have her join up on FP. lol. just watch out for someone. hahaha

:D yeah thats for sure

nice ride and have her join man

Maybe I sounds stupid but watch out for someone?? haha..

and yes, Mark you can see this one when you come up too. Gotta put in the fogs and possibly do a special edition hood, GT body kit and badging, new heads/tails.. she needs work but it's her first car, and proudly a PONTIAC!!

Maybe I sounds stupid but watch out for someone?? haha..

and yes, Mark you can see this one when you come up too. Gotta put in the fogs and possibly do a special edition hood, GT body kit and badging, new heads/tails.. she needs work but it's her first car, and proudly a PONTIAC!!

sweet!

Congrats to your GF! :D Have her Join FP now. :D

:blink::lol2:

Haha Yeah she's pretty happy and I tell ya, that thing GOES, haha. It's got a 3.8, the engine I love :picard:

Really? o.O It would have "3800" badging on the fenders.

And L36 eqipped SEs aren't very common either. AND you have the basketweave wheels! I want.

I'll get some more shots for you guys when we're both home for more than 5 minutes! Haha, between work, working on cars, and trying to finish remodeling my bathroom I been BUSY! But yes it's got the 3.8, and the wheels, I'm not too big of a fan either, but they spent about 16 hours just buffing the outside of this car before we brought it home, so they actually look good!

Everyone know the urban legend about making sure there isn't anyone in your back seat before you get into the car right?????? You're supposed to check your back seat before you get into your car, just to make sure there isn't someone hiding in it to kill you once your in the driver seat.............This picture reminded me of that, notice the guy sneaking into the back seat!

eb1af87e.jpg

Ninja's are everywhere! Nice Grand Prix. I miss mine. It was silver. Drove the wheels off that thing, I did!

That thing needs some grilles!!!! Do they make recessed grilles for the GP?

The G6 started the recessed grille look.

The GP has plenty of grille inserts to choose from.

:D got more pictures today after I washed it up

100_1878.jpg

100_1873.jpg

100_1870.jpg

100_1868.jpg

100_1866.jpg

100_1865.jpg

100_1859.jpg

100_1858.jpg

gonna get pictures of all 4 Pontiacs together soon :)

;) - the car on this link has the hood that I think I might want, but I'm not sure yet!!

http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/jc/...prix_gtp_se.jpg