Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

MY NIGHT

Phenom

so i went out with four of my friends and we spotted a silver honda civic. looked normal other than the rocket in the back. so we pull up next to it and start edging in front, then behind. it finally gives in (driver looked like one of the asians from fast and the furious) and we pull up to a red light. The light turns green and i hear an almighty HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS come from the civic. I later found out from him he had a turbo putting out 27psi and nitrous that he didnt use. Anyways once the silver civic had passed, a black civic comes roaring past (with a GSR supercharger) and me and my friends were left laughing our asses off and we just started shaking from laughter. Then we went to mcdonalds, got fast food trays, went to a school parking lot and did FF donuts until we got tired, then as soon as we left the parking lot, a cop with lights flashing went into the parking lot (looking for us) and busted 4 guys in a tacoma for drinking underage. AMAZING NIGHT!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA i laugh at you for thinking thats an exciting night.

Well if you had fun thats all that counts. Come spend a weekend here and i'll make you think you were in a dream.

yea. i have to agree. two cars that are highly modded really aren't rice or anything to make fun of. i would love to see under the hoods of those cars.

you can probably imagine the other side of things. just imagine the asian guys laughing on phenom's car. they probably had more of a crack up then phenom. lulz

ok, sorry they werent rice and the reason we laughed was that it was so unexpected. the night was (at age 16) the best fun ive had in a long time so w.e.

i spoke to the guy in the black car at the next light. the two cars were together out lookin for races and he told me what each car had. all that money spent on '98 civics.

HAHAHA i laugh at you for thinking thats an exciting night.

Well if you had fun thats all that counts. Come spend a weekend here and i'll make you think you were in a dream.

for a 16 year old, that is a fun night.

' date='Jun 14 2010, 10:55 AM' post='29462']

Wait, you're only 16?

Well...lul

why? should we hit him with the Ban Stick instead of the Ban Hammer? :( jk.

' date='Jun 14 2010, 04:03 PM' post='29473']

He already said he was 16, Darren. Maturity and better judgement certainly were not key factors in his "fun night"

this is true. I forgot at 16 breaking laws is "fun" and makes you look cool

Cut the kid some slack... we know we've all been there done that!

...oh and messing around with cars that are faster han yours IS fun... just to see the WTF looks on their faces is PRICELESS... I've done this myself in the past....

Although I don't condone it... I messed with a vett with my crown Vic on city streets, and got a thumbs up and a "nice" from the douche driving it... all because I knew he'd kick my ass and yet I didn't back down... LULZ

I have a bunch of stories all similar to this one but since we don't condone idiocy I wont post them... :(

OH AND WHAT THE HECK IS TRAYING???

"Traying" is putting fast food trays underneath the rear wheels of a FWD car, locking the e-brake, then driving around.

As for the kid, he should have never made the thread. Not like we were all going to react, "LOL that's funny! Stupid Hondas!" But just point out his own lame stupidity.

I've done some dumb crap, but I never posted it on the internet for maybe a lul or too.

• Founders

OH AND WHAT THE HECK IS TRAYING???

You put fast food trays on your rear tires then you spin around... Used to do it, ironically when I was 16 in my friends POS Tiburon.

Retarded thing to do.

You put fast food trays on your rear tires then you spin around... Used to do it, ironically when I was 16 in my friends POS Tiburon.

Retarded thing to do.

Repost. :(